Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to try that since I'll probably never use that jacket. May as well and dirty up the left side of the shirt.

It looks more elegant like the movie. Not some huge chunk of rubber on the shoulder/down the side.

Any idea what he uses?...

____

It's ™ next to Dent and Joker, and District Attorney (D.A.) like on Wikipedia.

That looks heaps more accurate than the release figure. Disgusting crazed lunatic ready to kill someone, not ken doll with makeup on *hides under table :p* I have pics of mine somewhere in here, couple pages back maybe. Don't wanna repost em, couldn't be assed lol

what page were they on

I'm using bunt amber, a bit tricky but works great!
Then i repaint the amber using different shades of brown, black and red.

I may have to try that since I'll probably never use that jacket. May as well and dirty up the left side of the shirt.

It looks more elegant like the movie. Not some huge chunk of rubber on the shoulder/down the side.

Any idea what he uses?...

____

It's ™ next to Dent and Joker, and District Attorney (D.A.) like on Wikipedia.

Thanks for sharing that tip, elvis. However, I never went down that route. I decided to try my weathering kits on this.

I was never keen on the somewhat polka-dots Hot Toys had and decided to take an elegant approach to the regular jacket since I was never going to use it and do up the shirt while I was at it. I honestly never thought of doing up the regular jacket thanks to finding that out through blakus from elvis's customs.

However there is a trace of red marks in there but I made it so subtle that it takes a dark background in the light to pick it up. Under regular viewing it's so minute that it just looks like regular burning/staining/damage. I tried to base it off the suit pictures that Devil supplied way back from Flickr. I wanted it to look elegant like elvis's. As if it was movie cinematic. Enough that it wasn't obscure plus not bulky. The only other tweak I had made to the face scarring was I toned down the sheen the scarring had. Making it look somewhat matte. Like charcoal. Similar effect to the tie a little, at the knot.

watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

looks good to me. The rubber chunk thing of the regular is what made me sell mine in the first place. I'll pick it up in the end again and probably do the same.

That does look really nice vodoun. You are a great customizer.

And hicks, it seems like you sell alot of your stuff after you get it. Is it for financial reasons? o_O

That does look really nice vodoun. You are a great customizer.

And hicks, it seems like you sell alot of your stuff after you get it. Is it for financial reasons? o_O

I don't really feel I should tell anybody why I sell my stuff :confused: but I didn't sell the two face because of that. I sold it to buy an Indy pf.

Were you the one that got Coco to build the fancy stand for that? It stood at pelvis height. It was very snazzy looking.

Were you the one that got Coco to build the fancy stand for that? It stood at pelvis height. It was very snazzy looking.

nope. In fact I just sold my Indy pf too , decided to keep the few statues and lifesize busts I have and from now on only buy 1/6 stuff.
Thats why I'm debating picking this back up eventually.

Vodoun, that looks really good. If I ever finish piecing together Two-Face I'll probably just just customize the blazer too. Your's and Elvis' look a lot better than the one HT did and I've no interest in displaying him as Dent.

Hey does anyone know where I can get replacement white shirts for two face and dent? the one it comes with is crap....

Back