Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Navy blue suit pictured below, Coulson tie, Coulson hands, Asmus Bruce Wayne blue shirt, stock body, stock shoes. I gave Two-Face a TTM21 body w/ shoes that go around the feet so that he would stand taller because he was short on the TTM21 body for some reason. Turns out it worked alright since both of them are a bit taller than before and about the same height to each other so you could never tell. :wink1:
$T2eC16VHJG!E9nm3p3n8BRCSbTuw1Q~~60_3.JPG

Great bashing of parts. I like it.

How much is it worth now? It was a somewhat very underrated figure at the time it was released. And the figure still looks great to this day! I love mine and its still on display amongst my other Dark Knight figures along with Selina Kyle right beside my DX-01 Joker.... Selina is currently obstructing him though.. Can't really put him up front since the figure is scaring away the kids...haha..

Worth is a very subjective term. It's worth exactly how badly someone wants it in their collection / how much someone who owns one is willing to sell it for. According to what some people have been recently willing to pay on eBay completed listings, a complete Two-Face is now "worth" between $475 and $710 shipped. But IMO, 80% of that worth is just because it's an official figure of a pivotal character that is so hard to come by now, and not because the quality of the figure is anything special. The sculpt is soft, the clothes are frumpy/bulky etc... I think this is the reason a lot of people passed on it when it was released, so much so that its price dipped into the $60 range. Based on the quality of the figure alone, and not it's current scarcity...it's not worth more than $150. If Hot Toys released a better version under their current standards (sharper sculpt, better paint, better fitting suit), this figure's price would return to its true worth fast.

You could be right about that. Maybe I should just go for Premium Membership and flip it. :rolleyes:

The question is, will HT ever release a V2...?
I don't think so. Not anytime soon. If he was in another movie absolutely but for now the only reason I could see them revisiting it is if they run out of products to make which won't happen because we're on the road to Avengers 2 and then the Justice League stuff. I just don't see it happening. This is why I'm worried about the Batman Returns Line. HT obviously decided that line wasn't worth putting the Avengers stuff on hold

I just purchased a Two face for a good price but not digging the figure much. What's the average price these days for two face?

I think at least $400. Check ebay.

That's insane. I sold mine last year or the year before. It was loose and missing the clean head, that's it. I was asking $120 shipped, and someone STILL tried to chew me down to $80!! :lol

Even then it was going for around $300.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

That's insane. I sold mine last year or the year before. It was loose and missing the clean head, that's it. I was asking $120 shipped, and someone STILL tried to chew me down to $80!! :lol

Even then it was going for around $300.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Yeah its crazy how this fig has gone up in price. I guess its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

A few pics of my Harvey/Two Face

DSCF1966_zpsa55ea8b0.jpg

DSCF1969_zps89433355.jpg

DSCF1970_zpsd103ba07.jpg

I coughed up the $300 and modded it a little bit. I'm pretty happy with the figure although I'm sure HT can make it 100% better

Back