Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Thanks, mate. I've pretty much been finding those WWII briefcases or the rectangular boxed ones. If I can't find one, I may settle on one of those or find another accessory that could work.

Here is my custom 2 face and I think it fits fine and doesn't look out dated with my Nolan figures.

a new suit and paint touch up can do miracles.

here is a group shot.

I love the way your Two-Face is posed, looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im A little late to the party! Here my ht kato two face. Dont mind his friends he's just chillen till he makes his was to his new space!

Mhm Dont play with matches!!

Scotty I'm surprised you didn't send your suit over to the Man (Elvis1976) to get the other half burnt.

Mine is done and waiting for Seb to ship it soon. :)

That suit puts the HT to shame. I can't wait to see it up close! :)

Harvey Dent / Two Face Coin

Last edited:
:goodpost: :exactly: :lecture :mexwave

This project is a Go and the list is open. Just waiting on price and some more WIP.

I believe in Corrose's very expensive 3d printer to make these look sweet!!

I had to spread the word, I am sure there are many in the same boat as me. I bought 1/6 scale quarters to hold me over and its just not the same! Many have put their Harvey Dents together using secondary parts, and that darn coin is the hardest thing to come by! The gun is another thing, I got a magnum that looks similar but the barrel is too long.

I hope everyone in need can get a coin!

I had to spread the word, I am sure there are many in the same boat as me. I bought 1/6 scale quarters to hold me over and its just not the same! Many have put their Harvey Dents together using secondary parts, and that darn coin is the hardest thing to come by! The gun is another thing, I got a magnum that looks similar but the barrel is too long.

I hope everyone in need can get a coin!

Yeah I am bashing one myself and the Gun and coin are the most difficult things to come by.

Finally got Dent off of Ebay for 395.00 shipped. to my surprise coins were missing! Boy was I ticked off. I had to purchase a pair with extra hands from England off of ebay for 50.00. A member here was awesome enough to send me his extra coin and pin!! Too bad it came after I bought set. Would like to get another Dent to pose has Harvey with Two Face, but prices are crazy for him. Oh well. glad I have a complete Two Face for my Dark Knight collection.

^^^ There are some people in the marketplace here that sell it for slightly cheaper and comes with everything. :(

I never picked this guy up. I definitely want him represented in my collection. I wonder if Hot Toys will ever revisit the character. Not sure if I should wait or throw down the money and pick him up now.

Talk to boardie Bullet. I was chatting with him and he was considering putting his Two-Face up for sale.

On another note.... I should be receiving my Kato Two-Face outfit weathered by Elvis1976 along with the HS repainted :panic:

Pictures will soon follow. :yes

How much is it worth now? It was a somewhat very underrated figure at the time it was released. And the figure still looks great to this day! I love mine and its still on display amongst my other Dark Knight figures along with Selina Kyle right beside my DX-01 Joker.... Selina is currently obstructing him though.. Can't really put him up front since the figure is scaring away the kids...haha..

10030804756_16f666a53a_b.jpg

Hey there friends..I have a quick ????..Is there a BOOTLEG Hot Toys Two-Face out there..I dont have time to read through all the threads..It would really help me out...Thanks

Not exactly. There's at least a bootleg Hot Toys recast of the Two-Face headsculpt by Headplay that's floating around on Ebay if that's what you're asking.

I recently purchased a two-face hs from a member here and its the bootleg headplay version. :(. Luckily, the paint apps on the headplay version is distinguishable from the Hot Toys version so I was able to tell that it was a knock-off. I would have never known had I not have an extra Two-Face HS to compare. I'll see if I can post some pics when I get home tonight to show the differences.

EDIT: Looks like there is an old post about it here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ace-heads-RECASTED-by-Headplay&highlight=face

Last edited:
Navy blue suit pictured below, Coulson tie, Coulson hands, Asmus Bruce Wayne blue shirt, stock body, stock shoes. I gave Two-Face a TTM21 body w/ shoes that go around the feet so that he would stand taller because he was short on the TTM21 body for some reason. Turns out it worked alright since both of them are a bit taller than before and about the same height to each other so you could never tell. :wink1:
$T2eC16VHJG!E9nm3p3n8BRCSbTuw1Q~~60_3.JPG

Back