Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both face sculpts on this one are still fantastic, and extremely accurate to Ledger's Joker.

In fact I prefer this sculpt to the first DX version.

Bank Robber and DX 2 are the best Joker sculpts I've ever seen based on Ledger's likeness.

The DC Direct one had great likeness too, but the hair was too tight on the head and the scar wasn't pronounced enough.

That very first TDK Joker release from Hot Toys was so far off from what was seen on screen it wasn't even funny. The likeness to Ledger's Joker was way off.

Decided to take some pics

BankRobberJoker0028977_zpsa9e3165f.jpg

MRM Sculpt , the hair is a mess because of the Clown Mask
BankRobberJoker004_zps320ceb62.jpg

BankRobberJoker005_zps50d51709.jpg

MRM Mask

BankRobberJoker007_zpsbc07ed96.jpg

BankRobberJoker008_zpscf591c89.jpg

BankRobberJoker009_zps698f2fa8.jpg

BankRobberJoker011_zps15a4fbda.jpg

BankRobberJoker012_zps973ffedd.jpg

BankRobberJoker015_zpsb15b514a.jpg

BankRobberJoker016_zps113cb3c8.jpg

I'm probably in the minority, but I think the slick back hair sculpt is the best by far. Sure it doesn't really go with the look we are all used to, but I think it's just friggin cool and pretty much represents what the Joker would look like when the day of mayhem begins!

Last edited:
i love the slicked back sculpt. coupled with the body i have (which has a lazy knee), he always looks so positively sleazy.

br_umbrella.jpg

That's awesome. Where did you get that umbrella?

it's aci/ wildtoys. i got it for a little better than the usual going price (which is about $25, which seems steep to me), but i have to say it's an impressive miniature. might have been from blackopstoys.com with their 25% discount ~ it was a while back.

also comes it lots of colors.

: D

2n8a9ev.jpg

Weathered my BRJ. I found that a slight coat of scroughly painted gloss varnish really adds to it's look.

2rhu2cl.jpg

Looks great :clap

Weird sculpt, I Reallylike the profile but the front view looks like a mess imo. :dunno

Mask looks nice though. ^_^

Thanks man
Yeah the face is a little skinny , this was MRM's first Joker he did .

That's why it's covered with the mask :lol

^ his eyes looks like they are going the opposite directions, but then its the Joker so not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing. :lol

They are definitely a little off, but so is the Joker so I'm ok with it. :)

It would be another story if it was my DX12. :lol

my br joker still looks like he's been biting the heads off of chickens. i have never seen another one with a paint app quite so...sloshy.

i had intended to "fix" him, but he's grown on me and now i can't imagine changing a thing.

chickens.jpg

Back