Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him a month ago or so. Just a couple quick ones. He is awesome.

image_zpsf3098ee8.jpg

image_zps09ac5d32.jpg

remove the belt and it will be better..jacket and pants are too ironed...;)
the bank robber joker is an amazing piece don't sell it...

Last edited:
my br joker still looks like he's been biting the heads off of chickens. i have never seen another one with a paint app quite so...sloshy.

i had intended to "fix" him, but he's grown on me and now i can't imagine changing a thing.

chickens.jpg

That's interesting. Looks cool, Ive never seen one like that either.

I don't care what anyone says, this is still THE best TDK Joker sculpt in terms of overall likeness.

I think you're right. I've been thinking about picking one up (again) for the 2.0. How ****ed up is that.

ha ~ thanks! i seriously doubt i will ever part with him, though. i love all my jokers too much.

: D

:lol Looking at it again I may even venture to say I think it's better than other stock heads I've seen. The only thing I don't like is the weird squiggly hair like it has, like the DX01. Strange that the V1 didn't have it even with all it's faults.

Any reason why he's wearing Jacks tux?

:lol Looking at it again I may even venture to say I think it's better than other stock heads I've seen. The only thing I don't like is the weird squiggly hair like it has, like the DX01. Strange that the V1 didn't have it even with all it's faults.

Any reason why he's wearing Jacks tux?

i agree with you! the more i see other people's in-hand br jokers, the more i like mine ~ ha!

and i don't mind the surfer hair, but the hairline bothers me a little in pictures.

no big reason for the jack tux. was taking pictures of him and harley and the cartoony tux with the flower suited her better. i usually have him in his shirt sleeves. not sure yet what i will do when the 2.0 comes in.

and the tux doesn't actually fit well: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5383048&postcount=6873

Ht..version 2.0 BRJ please???????????

BRJ?

I'm sorry I don't follow, mate?

EDIT: After thinking about it for all of 5 minutes I realized what it stood for :rotfl

My Joker is now on its way! $300 brand spanking new. A steal really, considering what it's going for on eBay.

Last edited:
BRJ?

I'm sorry I don't follow, mate?

EDIT: After thinking about it for all of 5 minutes I realized what it stood for :rotfl

My Joker is now on its way! $300 brand spanking new. A steal really, considering what it's going for on eBay.

Wow great deal. Congrats! :clap

Dropped you a pm about the shoes.

Glad I posted here :duff

Pirate has some more BRJ stuff for sale folks, in case anyone's interested.

I was just browsing through the DC customs' section, and found this thread started by Chris. He was last on the board on 11-06-2012. Sincerely hope he's doing fine.

One of his other projects in which I was interested, apart from the Joker's socks, was the BRJ shirt one. Anyways, I really wish he comes back. He was pretty active but suddenly stopped posting...

It's mostly the color and the buttons that are off. Print design is passable.

BR_Masked_1.jpg

BR_Joker_025.jpg

tdk0064.jpg

Back