Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it's 14 cards and about a dozen bills. and the bills have the joker face on washington.

i never opened mine, so they are still in the plastic; makes them hard to count.

well, I have a total of exactly 20 bills. I think I'll just throw them all in when I ship. I don't plan on selling my DX-01 and I never use the bills. I had all the cards.

man, i really lucked out when i bought this one in september ~ the prices are so silly on him these days.

he's fiiiine, he is.

If one were shopping for this guy, what would be a reasonable price? Looks like he's well over 400 on Feebay.

Looks like he's well over 400 on Feebay.

:yess:
cheeky-smiley-004.gif
large-smiley-001.gif

smiley-linie-009.gif

If one were shopping for this guy, what would be a reasonable price? Looks like he's well over 400 on Feebay.

I set the bidding on my used one at $150. I doubt I'll get much more than that. Seemed pretty reasonable to me, given the age and condition of the figure.

I set the bidding on my used one at $150. I doubt I'll get much more than that. Seemed pretty reasonable to me, given the age and condition of the figure.

Is he not in good shape? All the ones I've seen lately have gone for over $350. There are a couple listed at $800-900 buy it now. :cuckoo:

Is he not in good shape? All the ones I've seen lately have gone for over $350. There are a couple listed at $800-900 buy it now. :cuckoo:

I'd say decent shape. I had to re glue the strap on the mask and I added a tiny bit of green paint to the unmasked sculpt's hair as well as some other fairly minor things. None of this really hurts the shelf presence but I didn't figure anyone would want to pay any more than that if it weren't it Total Pristine condition. :dunno

I'd say decent shape. I had to re glue the strap on the mask and I added a tiny bit of green paint to the unmasked sculpt's hair as well as some other fairly minor things. None of this really hurts the shelf presence but I didn't figure anyone would want to pay any more than that if it weren't it Total Pristine condition. :dunno

I think you'll do better than you think. There's one listing for a loose one that only includes the duffel bag and its going for like $280. Whether it sells is another story. I just bought one from a member here. Can't wait to get him!

Mine is mint , been in my Detolf since i Bought him . I also have the MRM Joker had and Mask on him .

Anyone want some pics?

don't sell BR Joker unless you're quitting 1/6 already :slap

I sold one cheap back in 2008, my first HT but decided to buy him again as soon as I got the DX02...now, years later, there is something wonderful about this figure that I can get enough of whenever I see him in my collection.

However, to each his own :wink1:

The Bank Robber Joker is definitely a gem. It was back when Hot Toys was less about money or competition and more about passion and products.
Bank Robber Joker came with 2 head sculpts because they knew the early Joker release had a headsculpt that weakly resembles the Joker on screen. So Bank Robber ver. basically was an essential purchase if you already have the first Joker.
Back then the price was way lower than what we came to expect today too.

The Bank Robber Joker is definitely a gem. It was back when Hot Toys was less about money or competition and more about passion and products.
Bank Robber Joker came with 2 head sculpts because they knew the early Joker release had a headsculpt that weakly resembles the Joker on screen. So Bank Robber ver. basically was an essential purchase if you already have the first Joker.
Back then the price was way lower than what we came to expect today too.

:exactly: remember when I got mine for $135 when it was released..... the good days:monkey2

My favourite Joker no doubt, my first Hot Toys too! But I have nearly every Ledger Joker besides V1 (...) but this one is by far the best of the lot, can't wait to make a Grumpy out of the exclusive.

Back