Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh he found some cut tape but no money and cards so I am giving him what I thought came my DX01. Maybe it don't come with that set? Anyways not a huge deal and gotto stay fair (especially since he reads tai thread lol)

IIRC, the DX01 doesn't come with cards or cash, so those would probably be them.

it just doesn't include the cash

MMSDXJoker1.jpg

So i got home from work one day and found him like this

Apparently my gf was bored. She also re-posed my cop joker

:lol

Anyway here's more of my BRJ repaint by Steven G

Cool poses bro by ur gf and nice to see a fellow Singaporean on this forum. Cheers and nice photos!! Hope Singapore gets DX-12 Batman and the Batpod soon!!

Now that is a good prank without breaking any pegs :D
And thanks fellow freaks for clarifying the money, card, belt issue. Finally made sense of it all.

So i got home from work one day and found him like this

Apparently my gf was bored. She also re-posed my cop joker

:lol

Anyway here's more of my BRJ repaint by Steven G

If my girlfriend reposed my figures I would probably not talk to her for a week.

Hi there,

was just wondering if you could give me some help about a packaging question again.

I can remember that I once noticed some kind of oily film inside the inner transparent blister cover of a figure, think it was one of the iron man releases.
Now I looked at the Bank Robber Joker's packaging and noticed something like that as well.
Now I'm wondering if it's just dirty or wet somehow or what it could be.
Can someone check his packaging please?

You might only be able to notice it if you slide your finger over the inside of this transparent packaging. Mine got really shiny :dunno

By the way, got this masterpiece today from a very friendly guy from the UK. Was a little sad as I noticed the Joker's head was looking inside the box... :(
Must have had a rough journey while shipping. :dunno
But thanks to your previous posts I got to now that this things neck connectors aren't the best.
Only sad thing is that the nose is a little damaged now and the nameplate of the base fell of.

Anyhow, here is how i posed it by now:

picture.php

Little inept as a "background" figure, I know but I really like this pose and will need the space.
Little sad I this ones shoulders really aren't as flexible as the ones of recent bodies. - Did you ever see the Bank Robber Joker's body?
Really has a "nice" orthopedic plastic look :rotfl

Do you like it or do you have any suggestions for improvements? :dunno

Last edited:
By the way, got this masterpiece today from a very friendly guy from the UK. Was a little sad as I noticed the Joker's head was looking inside the box... :(
Must have had a rough journey while shipping. :dunno
But thanks to your previous posts I got to now that this things neck connectors aren't the best.
Only sad thing is that the nose is a little damaged now and the nameplate of the base fell of.

Anyhow, here is how i posed it by now:

picture.php

picture.php

Little inept as a "background" figure, I know but I really like this pose and will need the space.
Little sad I this ones shoulders really aren't as flexible as the ones of recent bodies. - Did you ever see the Bank Robber Joker's body?
Really has a "nice" orthopedic plastic look :rotfl

Do you like it or do you have any suggestions for improvements? :dunno

change the body with the hT narrow shoulders :wink1:

change the body with the hT narrow shoulders :wink1:

Yeah, the Narrow Shoulders body would look better. Great looking set up though. :hi5:

Thanks man! :)

Maybe I'll give this a try but looking at the recent prices of the HT bodies I'm not sure atm. :dunno

Sad the body I got to change my wrong Tony Stark's body is a muscular and not a narrow shoulder, otherwise I could use this to try, guess this would look really stupid like a "Hulk Joker"

Thanks man! :)

Maybe I'll give this a try but looking at the recent prices of the HT bodies I'm not sure atm. :dunno

Sad the body I got to change my wrong Tony Stark's body is a muscular and not a narrow shoulder, otherwise I could use this to try, guess this would look really stupid like a "Hulk Joker"

yeah, I know what you mean. I was recently searching for a Narrow TT myself, the prices are outrageous. :slap

I hope one pops up for. Best of luck in your search pal. :lecture

yeah, I know what you mean. I was recently searching for a Narrow TT myself, the prices are outrageous. :slap

I hope one pops up for. Best of luck in your search pal. :lecture

I've bought the cheaper "knock off" versions of the Narrow Shoulders TT. As long as you plan to use a stand with the figures, it's not a problem. I'll never buy a real HT TT again.

I've bought the cheaper "knock off" versions of the Narrow Shoulders TT. As long as you plan to use a stand with the figures, it's not a problem. I'll never buy a real HT TT again.

yes is better to use a stand because the ankle are so loose in the knock off one..:monkey2
anyway here my jokers
DSC01872.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

Last edited:
can grab this guy for $315.00 shipped from a buyer I know, should I jump on it? what was he when he first came out, about $200 shipped?

Back