Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some oldies but goodies.

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

I tried to sell him and I simply couldn't do it.

Love this figure very much. The re-selling price is extreme crazy, I still can't justify for it.

whats a fair/reasonable price for one that hass been opened and displayed? I really want it, but don't want to over pay

whats a fair/reasonable price for one that hass been opened and displayed? I really want it, but don't want to over pay

i thinks its quite rare this figure nowadays i picked up this guy around $150
and i think 300 its fair price. but no more than that....

and for me personally this figure change everything in hot toys production since joker V.1... one of yulli's masterpiece

i thinks its quite rare this figure nowadays i picked up this guy around $150
and i think 300 its fair price. but no more than that....

and for me personally this figure change everything in hot toys production since joker V.1... one of yulli's masterpiece

Yea..i thought $300 was where i should be...thanks for the input

if anyone needs this guy I'm selling mine along with tons of other stuff in my FS & T thread.

Slicked back hair sculpt went for $15 on the boards during its day...

I remember getting both BR Joker + Two Face for $130 ($65 each!) on the boards... I don't even look at the for sale section anymore.

It was displayed but I don't know why "new" matters when it's all pretty much the same with Hot Toys. Unless they were handled by a grubby man child.

Hes mine..hes mine o mine...just got him and im grinning ear to ear..best part was I paid less than I wanted..score!

Hes mine..hes mine o mine...just got him and im grinning ear to ear..best part was I paid less than I wanted..score!

Excellent. I thought I had it once. Saw it in store. Unfortunately it was the owners, and he just had it out on display by its box :thud:

Back