Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"It's not about money....its about sending a message....this town deserves a better class of criminal, and I'm going to give it to em...."

Wow man.. :lol

..& to think - about two or three years ago, I actually got this beautiful piece from a local e-Tailer sale - NEW & SHIPPED.. for $95. :lecture :yess: :yess:

:thud::thud: Amazing

Slicked back hair sculpt went for $15 on the boards during its day...

I remember getting both BR Joker + Two Face for $130 ($65 each!) on the boards... I don't even look at the for sale section anymore.

I buy a ton of stuff from Freaks and always get great deals. I love buying here. My collection wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for the Commerce section:)
It was displayed but I don't know why "new" matters when it's all pretty much the same with Hot Toys. Unless they were handled by a grubby man child.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

"It's not about money....its about sending a message....this town deserves a better class of criminal, and I'm going to give it to em...."

Let him out! He wants out I tell you!

WIthin 24 hours of owning the figure, I have broken the head!!....Damn you hot toys and gluing the o ring to the actual peg.....

Dude, calm down, it's an easy fix. It's not broken it happens a lot to the this figures specifically. Just pop it off the peg and re-glue it inside the head. Just make sure the O ring in on the right side. :wink1:

Damn.. I know something new again, didn't there is issue with this figure. I have been trying to hunt down this figure, is exp everywhere and not easily available.

Dude, calm down, it's an easy fix. It's not broken it happens a lot to the this figures specifically. Just pop it off the peg and re-glue it inside the head. Just make sure the O ring in on the right side. :wink1:

Yea..i spent a few hours searching the forum on this ans it appears to be very common.....yes, I did lose some hours ofsleep but very easy fix.thanks for thehelp

Can you fellow freaks help me out?
I just sold mine thinking it was complete but the buyer claims there was money, playing cards and a belt. Now I never undressed him so can't imagine why I would remove that. Looking at the product shots it seems to be included but some shots seem to have no belt and I don't really see any pictures w money and playing cards? Can anyone that has it or remembers confirm for me?

Thanks
:borg

I just sold mine thinking it was complete but the buyer claims there was money, playing cards and a belt. Now I never undressed him so can't imagine why I would remove that. Looking at the product shots it seems to be included but some shots seem to have no belt and I don't really see any pictures w money and playing cards? Can anyone that has it or remembers confirm for me?

Thanks

yeah, It definitely came with all three of those items, theres even a space for the cards and money in the tray.

there is? where? I just put it together last night and didnt see an open spot, nor do I see it in the picture on the top of this page #901. Do you have a picture?
as for the belt I have a suspicion that I took it off thinking it was more accurate. Any one has a closer of the picture of the belt so I can give him the right one

thanks

Last edited:

Thanks

Tell the buyer to check BEHIND the tray..the money and playing cards were taped behind the trey on mine...as for the belt, you probally lost it.....it happens.....my daughter lost some of his grenades .....

25TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

and

26TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

:D

Tell the buyer to check BEHIND the tray..the money and playing cards were taped behind the trey on mine...as for the belt, you probally lost it.....it happens.....my daughter lost some of his grenades .....

thanks for the info. That's what I thought. I may have never even found the cards and money in the first place so I am asking the buyer to check for me :p As for belt I do have 2 in my spare parts box so I will give him the one that looks like was on a figure. I usually don't loose stuff (myself) just may not remember what belongs to what :p Just can't think of any particular reason why I removed it ....
Lucky for me he is local

Last edited:
This reminds me maybe we can post unboxing shots in each thread in the OP for future reference. This could help both buyer and seller

I could be mistaken, It's been a long time since I owned the figure, the money and card could have been under the figure. Can't confirm that- was just a hunch.

I'm positive that money and cards did come with him though.

Oh he found some cut tape but no money and cards so I am giving him what I thought came my DX01. Maybe it don't come with that set? Anyways not a huge deal and gotto stay fair (especially since he reads tai thread lol)

I bought mine used and thought that it was missing the cash and cards but they were taped on the back of the tray. Actually I think they're still back there. It was an odd place to put them.

Usually it's when they realize try forgot to keep a space open for it or the space for it done fit like the posing stand pole for Tony Stark Mech Test. It also ended up taped to the back and lots of ppl started panicking incl myself :p

Back