Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it was $140 - $150. I believe I paid $148 back in 2008 for my first and I got another mint in sealed box Bank Robber Jokwe for $100 dollars when the price dropped way down on ebay in 2009.

Personally, I'd wait for the inevitable improved v2 of him and two face.

Two Face and this one where the only 2 that I missed out on that I still really want. I missed out on the whole HT Dark Knight line but with the DX 12 and Joker 2.0 being released, I've still been able to get a great Bale Batman and Ledger Joker, I just dont see them making a 2.0 Two Face or the bank robber joker

crazy to think that Bank Robber was going for 140-150 just some 3 years ago, so pissed I missed out on these guys when I was in the Army, I would have bought them all!

I'm glad I passed on Harvey/Two-Face. The suit is too bulky and I don't think the likeness is that great on either head. If ever there was a figure that had potential to take advantage of PERS (googly eye ftw) it's him. I think HT could do well with a 2.0 (get it?) version of him. Too bad he's not as big of a draw as the Joker has been for them.

I don't really see them improving anything on the bank robber joker. He seems to be really good to me.

Two Face on the other hand...

Better tailoring, accurate baby blue shirt color, current paint job technique, a more accurate joker sculpt... The list could go on. If they could improve and do a mark I, cannibal jack etc, then a bank robber and 2face is pretty much a done deal.

just got him for $264 shipped, can't do much better that for a 3 year old figure, can't wait to have him in my hands along with my DX 12

just got him for $264 shipped, can't do much better that for a 3 year old figure, can't wait to have him in my hands along with my DX 12

I got him for 280 without the clean jacket or head (I picked them up separately). You got a good deal. There are people on ebay selling him for $900

I got him for 280 without the clean jacket or head (I picked them up separately). You got a good deal. There are people on ebay selling him for $900

Are they selling him for $900 or are they listing him for $900?

There's a big difference.

Are they selling him for $900 or are they listing him for $900?

There's a big difference.

I guess listing him, if that means just putting it up for sale. There are a few floating around for $300 last time I checked but I think the crunch is on. All the new collectors like myself who werent around when two-face came out but want him for the new batman collection are grabbing him.

Edit: I just checked and the only figures under $300 are only bidding items. I'd be surprised if any of them stay under 300 but I don't think it'll go to 900 for a little while longer. I really hope they make a new one.

I guess listing him, if that means just putting it up for sale. There are a few floating around for $300 last time I checked but I think the crunch is on. All the new collectors like myself who werent around when two-face came out but want him for the new batman collection are grabbing him.

Edit: I just checked and the only figures under $300 are only bidding items. I'd be surprised if any of them stay under 300 but I don't think it'll go to 900 for a little while longer. I really hope they make a new one.

I have thought for a while about grabbing a bank robber joker but just cant bring myself to drop the money on him even though he is worth every penny in my opinion. I would also love to see either a re-release or a preferred re release with new items included in the box or even a 2 figure box like the DX07 luke maybe bank robber joker and fellow clown bank robber.

25TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

Wait, he just got a bunch of ones?!!! What kind of heist would that be, Bonnie and Clyde did better than that at the height of the Depression. [Not much better, true but sheesh.]

... Just kidding, he looks great. He needs some $100 bills tho. :snake

Back