Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably with the intent of you throwing it on the old original Joker that had the bad sculpt. Take off the jacket, and have at it. Personally, I love the way the slick back hair version looks (by the way, is the cop version minus the makeup the same sculpt? Probably a super dumb question) on my BR Joker. Granted, we didn't really see him exactly like that (hair wise), but we can use our imaginations a little bit.
I also think some go a little overboard about inaccuracies, therefore fueling the fire for Hot Toys to just crank out an even "more accurate" version. I'm starting to think that they are doing that on purpose. Not initially, but recently, yes.

No. RB sculpt has more of a grinning smirk and his hair curls up slightly in the back at the base of the neck. Police has a more devious expression. Great figure by the way that doesnt get enough attention.

No. RB sculpt has more of a grinning smirk and his hair curls up slightly in the back at the base of the neck. Police has a more devious expression. Great figure by the way that doesnt get enough attention.

Thanks for the help bro.

Sorry if its been discussed already, but any of you think it is worth it to swap to a narrow shoulder TT body for this BR joker? I did it for my 2face, but am not sure if there is an improvement in look

I think it looks better with narrow shoulders. But I think that of all figures unless they have an oversized head.

What I did was dremmeled down the shoulders to be nearly identical in width/shape to the Narrow. Worked great. :)

If you don't have a dremmel I've done the same thing with a nail file/emery board too. Worked just as well, but took a lot longer.

Here he is with the narrower shoulders. Sadly, I didn't take a before pic.

P1140086.jpg

P1140088.jpg

P1140089.jpg

The nice thing about the narrower shoulders is that you can futz the jacket to be nice and square at the shoulders. On the Standard TT the shoulders always have a slightly bulgy, rounded look.

I think it looks better with narrow shoulders. But I think that of all figures unless they have an oversized head.

What I did was dremmeled down the shoulders to be nearly identical in width/shape to the Narrow. Worked great. :)

If you don't have a dremmel I've done the same thing with a nail file/emery board too. Worked just as well, but took a lot longer.

Here he is with the narrower shoulders. Sadly, I didn't take a before pic.

P1140086.jpg

P1140088.jpg

P1140089.jpg

The nice thing about the narrower shoulders is that you can futz the jacket to be nice and square at the shoulders. On the Standard TT the shoulders always have a slightly bulgy, rounded look.
:lecture Listen to the man

Question for those who have this figure. I'd like to buy a pair of bank robber hands for my T-800 but I need to make sure the that the 'clenched fist' left hand (shown above) has the ability to hold a weapon. Or are the fingers moulded directly into the palms?

Pretty sure the fingers are not molded directly into the palm. Certainly the first and second fingers are not, as you can see in the above pic.

Question for those who have this figure. I'd like to buy a pair of bank robber hands for my T-800 but I need to make sure the that the 'clenched fist' left hand (shown above) has the ability to hold a weapon. Or are the fingers moulded directly into the palms?

The first 2 are not, the rest are.

Just checked, and you're right. The thumb and first finger are not molded to the palm but the other three fingers are.

This hand is designed to hold the playing cards, money, or the mask. I don't see it working for a weapon.

Hi chaps. Just wondering do you guys think making a $50 loss on what I originally paid (shipping included) for this figure is acceptable if I'm selling it incomplete - no 'interrogation room' head or machine gun.

Thanks.

Yeah. The BRJ head and machine gun alone are worth more than $50.

I don't see a loss there.

Back