Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. Now give me your Batpod at a discount and your OC Batman for $150 plus shipping!

:lol Wait you don't have those??

Not the Batpod (deeply regret not getting it or the TDK V1 MMS71), but I'm never against the idea of having "back up" duplicates of the OC Batman. :monkey3

If I hadn't been for the Bank Robber Joker and being a dumb ass, I would have hoarded the hell out of MMS67.

Not the Batpod (deeply regret not getting it or the TDK V1 MMS71), but I'm never against the idea of having "back up" duplicates of the OC Batman. :monkey3

If I hadn't been for the Bank Robber Joker and being a dumb ass, I would have hoarded the hell out of MMS67.

I wouldn't worry, I think we are guaranteed another Batpod by HT for the TDKR :rock

I like that hand that ToastedFred is using for this pose better. :peace

I think they are both good for the mask, but for different spots in time of the mask-removing process.

I think the clenched hand would be good for when the Joker just starts to take it off, as it requires more force.

But the relaxed hand it good for when the bottom of the mask is at his forehead because it is almost off and requires less energy.

:lecture :p

I wouldn't worry, I think we are guaranteed another Batpod by HT for the TDKR :rock

I wouldn't guarantee anything yet... especially when interest in the batpod and tumbler was probably not as high as HT would have liked, I would be willing to bet (not much) that we see nothing in vehicle form this time around.

And even if they did return to making batpods, I'm sure a new one would reflect HT new price increase so it would most likely be twice as much as the first release.

M.

I wouldn't guarantee anything yet... especially when interest in the batpod and tumbler was probably not as high as HT would have liked, I would be willing to bet (not much) that we see nothing in vehicle form this time around.

M.

A few months ago they made an announcement on their FB page:

Another superhero blockbuster, The Dark Knight Rises, will be hitting the theatre in Summer next year!

Besides the 1/6th scale collectible figures, we will be bringing to fans with the vehicles series too!

Apart from the 1/6th scale collection, we are again stepping our foot into the specially developed 1/4th scale collectible figures!

Fans, stay tuned and get ready for our surprise!

:wave

I actually have a Bank Robber joker for sale/trade right now in the FS thread(sorry, had to)
here he is in my favorite pose:
5a63c517.jpg

:wave

How many versions of the Dark Knight joker did HT produce? I know there is the BR version and the DX but is there any more? Just pondering

They produced three. The first version in the purple suit, the bank robber version, and the DX. If you make a cop Joker figure out of the parts included with the DX then there's technically four different Hot Toys Jokers, though.

Back