Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've owned two of these figures. One had a brown belt, the other had a black belt.

They're just small differences in production batches, no biggie.

4a3b5f1d.jpg

new belt and name tag on my nurse joker

c1cab899.jpg

IMG_2437-1.jpg

9177b1c2.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

Thanks Maglor. I finally got a display case. And now I'm actually really happy how my recruiting joker looks now.

Easily my second favorite Joker figure that I own. I had some trouble getting him to hold the mask right, and I really wanted him posed the way we first see him in the movie. Back turned to us, chilling on the street corner. I ended up just going with a mask on, prepared for the robbery type look instead, but you can't win them all. klocket seems to have it down perfectly though. I'll have to work on my skills.

Last edited:
Git this one from a fellow forum resident this weekend. Absolutely stunning. Even better than the photos!

Its odd for such a bad ass figure it has a small thread, I mean compared to others. I guess the DX got all the attention

Both the DX and the V1 Joker who got the head from this. I really hope this is the DX 2.0 HT's talking about. I'd love to see Joker in something other than purple. Sooooooooo ____ing sick of purple. :lol

Both the DX and the V1 Joker who got the head from this. I really hope this is the DX 2.0 HT's talking about. I'd love to see Joker in something other than purple. Sooooooooo ____ing sick of purple. :lol

Tell me about it. And Im a fan of Ledger's Joker but if I see another purple suit Joker custom or otherwise...:gah: It's just that ____ing 2.0 thats the enigma to me. You would assume 2.0 is a variant right? Gotta be. But with throwing DX 2.0 you automatically assume the original DX01, an alternate version of that Why not just put Bank Robber Joker DX? I dunno, I hope your right though. Anything is up for speculation at this point.

Its odd for such a bad ass figure it has a small thread, I mean compared to others. I guess the DX got all the attention

I guess it is because of the screen time the purple suit outfit Joker had in the movie. Also, maybe we accept/like the Joker more when he's in his trademark purple outfit; plus, there were many situations/poses in the movie that got/still get discussed too: Mob scene, Interrogation, Grenedes, this, that. Personally, I like the BRJ the most, shows how unpredictable and eccentric the Joker actually is. The best first 6 minutes of any movie I've watched, ever.

I think it's kind of funny because I have always thought that the bank robber head looks better than the DX one. Plus I have friends that are actually seeking to buy this one and don't even consider any other version.
But then again, it's just an opinion. I wouldn't cry if I ended up with a DX joker.

I think it's kind of funny because I have always thought that the bank robber head looks better than the DX one. Plus I have friends that are actually seeking to buy this one and don't even consider any other version.
But then again, it's just an opinion. I wouldn't cry if I ended up with a DX joker.

The DX is a very nice all around figure, when you get that bad boy in the mail and open it up and get all those goodies you'll be happy no doubt. BUT when it comes to the sculpt this is the superior one. I still the the DX though.

yeah i love the paint smears and the sculpt on this thing way better than the dx one. still, that laughing custom sculpt i see on these boards takes the cake.

I wonder why HT chose to do the interrogation sculpt for the bank robber figure.

Probably with the intent of you throwing it on the old original Joker that had the bad sculpt. Take off the jacket, and have at it. Personally, I love the way the slick back hair version looks (by the way, is the cop version minus the makeup the same sculpt? Probably a super dumb question) on my BR Joker. Granted, we didn't really see him exactly like that (hair wise), but we can use our imaginations a little bit.
I also think some go a little overboard about inaccuracies, therefore fueling the fire for Hot Toys to just crank out an even "more accurate" version. I'm starting to think that they are doing that on purpose. Not initially, but recently, yes.

Back