Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought there was a post in here from vodoun about 'copying Magz" with some stellar pics of the Bank Robber.

I asked for a clarification and now I don't even see the original post. Was that a different thread? Was it deleted? Am I loosing my mind? :cuckoo:

I thought there was a post in here from vodoun about 'copying Magz" with some stellar pics of the Bank Robber.

I asked for a clarification and now I don't even see the original post. Was that a different thread? Was it deleted? Am I loosing my mind? :cuckoo:

inquiring-minds-demotivational-poster-1256403510.jpg

A really great figure, but I'm not the biggest Batman fan. Might sell it and use the funds to get Captain America.

Im a Bat fan as well but I dig Cap a bit more ;) and from what a few guys have told me I can use this Bank Robber Joker to pay the majority of the PF Cap from SSC... :)

Finally got my hands on him! Bought it from a fellow freak here! Absolutely Loving It!! Till a few days ago I did not know that it also came in l'il loose fitting pants; somehow I like the tight fitting pants better. First shots:

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

Last edited:
I've had two BR Jokers from different batches. One had much looser pants and the other that I kept has tighter fitting. The other one seriously had a "grandpa pants" look.

The paint apps were also a bit different, like one sculpt had more green in the hair and the other had pretty much none. I know there are minor differences in paint on figures but this was a bit more obvious. I kept the one with pretty much none because his lips looked better; it didn't look like he was drooling red paint.

Also the hair that hangs on the left of his face, one had hair that seemed glued/flush to the face the other stuck out more.

Congrats!

What was that about "loose fitting pants"? :confused:

I've had two BR Jokers from different batches. One had much looser pants and the other that I kept has tighter fitting. The other one seriously had a "grandpa pants" look.

Thanks Maglor! That's what I got to know lately, see this pic, guess its much too loose than the other + I believe the color on the coat and pants is darker too. But the tighter fit needs to be futzed a bit, else he looks quite skinny..

8TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

V/s.

IMG_1380.jpg

Back