Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now in CSC's defense, they have always provided very good service and the guys down there are really cool people. BUT! IF you tell people that the credit card into leak was fixed to get people to start buying again and yet, its still happening. Doesn't sit well in my books at all.:mad:

Now in CSC's defense, they have always provided very good service and the guys down there are really cool people. BUT! IF you tell people that the credit card into leak was fixed to get people to start buying again and yet, its still happening. Doesn't sit well in my books at all.:mad:

You have a point. I think they are really great guys but they did play with fire telling people it was safe to purchase with a cc when it wasnt. I got burned because of that. I have been ordering from BBTS and I dont see myself ordering from CSC ever again. But if for some reason I do I'll be using a money order.

You have a point. I think they are really great guys but they did play with fire telling people it was safe to purchase with a cc when it wasnt. I got burned because of that. I have been ordering from BBTS and I dont see myself ordering from CSC ever again. But if for some reason I do I'll be using a money order.

Paypal works too. That's the safest way to go IMO. The worse part is that for all we know, CSC was probably told by whatever services they use to store credit card info that it was fixed. Feel bad for those guys. They're really gonna lose a ton of business this way. Especially with so many cases where people have hard proof that the leak was coming from them.

I thought the majority of people knew what BBTS was. I knew what it was before I even came to these boards. Back in the day when i begged mommy and daddy to buy me stuff off the internet for being a good boy :eek:

I just got the T-700 this friday and it is awesome. It's my first endo as I wasn't into the hobby when the T-800 came out and I would never spend the price they go for nowadays, so I am pretty excited to have this figure.

I know this figure is somehow going under the radar with the T-600 and Rubber skin versions also coming out and has not been talked about much lately, so I just wanted to say that this is definitely worth getting. It looks badass.

I'll try to get some pics up soon.

I just got the T-700 this friday and it is awesome. It's my first endo as I wasn't into the hobby when the T-800 came out and I would never spend the price they go for nowadays, so I am pretty excited to have this figure.

I know this figure is somehow going under the radar with the T-600 and Rubber skin versions also coming out and has not been talked about much lately, so I just wanted to say that this is definitely worth getting. It looks badass.

I'll try to get some pics up soon.

I know what your saying. I have one coming this week. Can't wait.

FRIENDS:

pix099.jpg

pix085.jpg

Thanks for the pics.

Is that the HT T-800 endo? If so it appears that the T-700 is slightly taller, which fits in with the scale comparison pic I saw in the Terminator Salvation book. It may also just be down to camera angles.

Is it taller?

Cheers :) Mario

Thanks for the pics.

Is that the HT T-800 endo? If so it appears that the T-700 is slightly taller, which fits in with the scale comparison pic I saw in the Terminator Salvation book. It may also just be down to camera angles.

Is it taller?

Cheers :) Mario

No problem.
My review should be up soon at figures.com

That is the T-800, and I agree that it looks shorter in the pix. However, that's not really the case. The T-800 is behind the T-700, and it's not standing straight like the T-700 is.
Both are great figures.

Just ordered one, of the t600s I'm concerned about quality and life of the eyes. Suggestions?

Just ordered one, of the t600s I'm concerned about quality and life of the eyes. Suggestions?

I've had my T-800 since early 2007.
I've had to replace the batteries last month, but that's it.

The lights are LEDs, and should never burn out.

Back