Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So last night I finally broke down and ordered the T-700. I got it from cornerstorecomics for $107.99 plus shipping. I know they have had credit card problems in the past but I thought I would give them a chance. It's a second account for ordering things anyway. I go to their website to check my order and its pending, but here's the weird thing, the list price has gone up. My order is still sitting at the agreed price but their site price is has gone to $112 or something. Then I started checking other sites. Razor's Edge doesn't have them listed anymore and Urban Collector has gone to $119. I know its not a lot but did something happen yesterday that would make these things act like our current gas prices?

By the way superboink, great quote
'"Oedipus had a great sex life, til he started asking too many questions.. "
That is too funny.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :google

Cornerstore is still having major CC problems!
It does look like the T-700's are disappearing, but I don't think it merits the cc theft you're about to experience. :monkey2

You should have at least used PayPal.

Awesome, glad to help the boyz out. Saving money for your next figure is a bonus. Michael at Razors is super accomidating great guy.

No Tax unless your in the same State and shipping is cheap. $11insured from NY to WA.

It's here! :chew :chew :chew

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :google

Cornerstore is still having major CC problems!
It does look like the T-700's are disappearing, but I don't think it merits the cc theft you're about to experience. :monkey2

You should have at least used PayPal.

Well I guess I'll see if they still have a credit leak. I talk to a lady on the phone this morning and she said that it had been resolved. I have had this happen in the past and my bank resolves these things really quickly. Ill keep you posted.

ordered my t700 today from the bay, £105 inc shipping. Probably not gona bother with other terminators this was impulse buy cos im still waiting for pred and dutch to ship and need something to occupy the space lol

Here are some of the pictures I've taken of my T-700
The pistol is from the T-800. (not included)

DSC07432.jpg

DSC07436.jpg

DSC07438.jpg

DSC07448.jpg

T-700 & T-800
DSC07445.jpg

DSC07447.jpg

DSC07458.jpg

DSC07461.jpg

Close-up of the base.
I detached the stand and the little logo at the bottom.

DSC07462.jpg

DSC07463.jpg

Something cool I noticed about the base is that it has a pull-out tab that enables it to be attached to a second one.

DSC07472.jpg

I'll be picking up my 700 Sunday. I can't wait. I'm also picking up a Sideshow Endoskull. Sunday is gonna be a bitter sweet day. So much money gone but such awesome stuff coming.

Shut up all of you, I don't shop at cornerstore comics, and I don't spend every minute of my day on these boards so get off my ass and just tell me, no need to be rude about it

Shut up all of you, I don't shop at cornerstore comics, and I don't spend every minute of my day on these boards so get off my ass and just tell me, no need to be rude about it

nah, im only yanking your chain mate:lol

There a bad store to shop with because they have been fraudulent in the past. :monkey1

Back