Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my t-700's yesterday, along with the two factory dios. Pretty cool:

DSC_0154.jpg

Nice. Are you building a skynet army? :rolleyes:

May I suggest that you repose the gun so that it is being carried next to the hip instead of straight out in front. It will help it look more natural. The trigger hand should be right next to his hip and the other arm should be across his body.

Actually that particular T-700 may be able to hold and fire the minigun like that. The T-700 may not be hindered by wieght issues of the weapon or the balance and be able to fire it that way instead, unlike a human trying to fire the weapon.

That's not from the movie, is it? They don't look like Hot Toys either. WTF?

I may actually have to make one of those.

They are from the Terminator Salvation roller coaster ride.
The same setup is used in the terminator salvation game and I'm really thinking about customizing one. However, that would mean that I'd have to bash a T-600 and a T-700 diorama (+/- $300).
Way too much moolah for me to simply "mess with". :(

tstr01.jpg

more pix here:
https://www.whiteknuckles.cryptcruiser.com/ride_reviews_terminator_salvatio.htm

It's hard to see all the paint changes you did on the 700 in those pics. Can you take better lit ones?

May I suggest that you repose the gun so that it is being carried next to the hip instead of straight out in front. It will help it look more natural. The trigger hand should be right next to his hip and the other arm should be across his body.

Done, and Done! Let me know what you think. :)

when is the T600 being released? it says MAY on HT's website, so does anyone have any info?

Duke Nukem :lol when did they first said they were making DN Forever? 1996? 1997?

I hope the T600 will be out sooner. :D

They are from the Terminator Salvation roller coaster ride.
tstr01.jpg

more pix here:
https://www.whiteknuckles.cryptcruiser.com/ride_reviews_terminator_salvatio.htm

I'm so glad I live in Southern California. I thought the idea of a wooden coaster for that movie was dumb (and still do), especially since it's just a rebuilt Psyclone which stood in that exact same spot, but if they have a 600 factory setup, I am so going to Magic Mountain this summer.

Done, and Done! Let me know what you think. :)

Yeahhuh, that's what I'm talking about. Perfection, Kaijuboy! That is one bad motherfather right there. So, you have anymore chain guns?

That was the only thing I could come up with, but I decided to give them more credit than that upfront. You're probably right though.

It's obviously not CRS, who took over Cyberdyne's licenses after T2 (see T3).

Maybe it's a number 5, and that car is simply 5 out of however many they have...

yea but to the left of the pic there appears to be a guard tower witht he same logo in color on it.

Back