Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, that was awesome, I loved the look on those guys' faces, their real faces I mean. I'd probably make a similar expression if I was made into a terminator style 1/6 scale figure....not to mention with what looked like glass eyes even!

That dude's connor outfit was rad too. I wish that shelf they had of all the figures was mine.

LOL I love the part where the Hot Toys guy was like "Da-da-da-da Duh da-da!" :lol

And those head sculpts look so good almost like 1:1 scale. And that was the real thing, no lighting or camera tricks. Perfect skin texture and everything. I hope the update John Connor looks that good.

Thanks for the vid, that was amazing and also a good look at the 600 and 700

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WzFB_89x1yM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WzFB_89x1yM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

After seeing the brilliant job they did with those head sculpts in that video, I'm sure that when they have tweaked Wolverine he will look awesome, same goes for John Connor

I just picked up two 700s from a local eBayer called Maybang for $120 a piece and no tax. As a toy, I actually like the 700s better than the 800s. Way more interesting looking with the texture and darker metallic tone.

I just picked up two 700s from a local eBayer called Maybang for $120 a piece and no tax. As a toy, I actually like the 700s better than the 800s. Way more interesting looking with the texture and darker metallic tone.

Great company to deal with. I get a lot of my stuff from them.

Thank you.
You just saved me $20. :D

Damn! I was happy to save $32 bucks on my Sideshow orders. Was there any tax or shipping after the $109?

Awesome, glad to help the boyz out. Saving money for your next figure is a bonus. Michael at Razors is super accomidating great guy.

No Tax unless your in the same State and shipping is cheap. $11insured from NY to WA.

Awesome, glad to help the boyz out. Saving money for your next figure is a bonus. Michael at Razors is super accomidating great guy.

No Tax unless your in the same State and shipping is cheap. $11insured from NY to WA.

Yup.
Ordered mine this morning and it's already in the mail (Tracking etc).
Woot!

Come on you 600. Its an impressive size and nice to see its moving parts in that vid. Pity they didn't make the P1 predator that big. :rolleyes:

Back