Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking about the (possible) price increase of the HT T-800, when did this happen:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...7.l1313&satitle=220362802801&category0=&fvi=1
I never knew that the SSC T-800 was that much? Or is the guy just trying?
I wouldn't try to estimate the value of something based on unsold "BIN" auctions. . .otherwise, I could be a rich man re-selling some of my stuff:

https://cgi.ebay.com/DC-Minimates-J...ptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Ordered both of these. Dammit, HT is addictive!!!! They have great licenses and they seem to knock each release outta the park. Hoping we see their John Connor soon.

I just put in my order for both as well. Paid full price on the T-700 but with the T-600 I decided to finally use my Sideshow points. With all my points the grand total for the T-600 was ~$50!!! :rock :rock:rock

Can't wait for the big ones Sideshow makes of these guys :rock

So you do think that Sideshow will make their own versions? I ordered the T-600, but if SS comes out with their own I may cancel the HT and take their version..

I'm liking the T-600 for sure, but the 'T-800 in new paint' just doesn't really do it for me.

So you do think that Sideshow will make their own versions? I ordered the T-600, but if SS comes out with their own I may cancel the HT and take their version..

I dont think SS will produce a 1/6 version of these. I think FelMar may have been referring to SS doing a 1/4 statue or something.

Gotta agree with you there... according to that chart, what's pictured in the photo as a T-700 is actually the T-800.

I hope they re-release the T-800 for the film so a few of us could grab him up that missed out. :D

Exactly what I thought. I looked up its close up shots and went "this looks surprisingly like a T-800 re-release but with a different paint and textures". But I guess its a chance for people to grab a HOT TOYS T-800 figure :). But I'm not going to be getting this one, I'm happy with my BD-T-800 :D.

Exactly what I thought. I looked up its close up shots and went "this looks surprisingly like a T-800 re-release but with a different paint and textures". But I guess its a chance for people to grab a HOT TOYS T-800 figure :). But I'm not going to be getting this one, I'm happy with my BD-T-800 :D.

i kinda dig the textured paint...............almost a hammered steel look to it.......or pot metal that has been weathered. i missed all the terminators first go round so i have a lil' catching up to do at retail....:cool:

i kinda dig the textured paint...............almost a hammered steel look to it.......or pot metal that has been weathered. i missed all the terminators first go round so i have a lil' catching up to do at retail....:cool:

I think the textured paint looks more realistic. How long would one of those chrome ones stay shiny when it was out killing people all day? It would have to carry a ShamWow around to keep itself clean and shiny all the time.

"Damn, I got human on me again!" :mad:

I think the textured paint looks more realistic. How long would one of those chrome ones stay shiny when it was out killing people all day? It would have to carry a ShamWow around to keep itself clean and shiny all the time.

"Damn, I got human on me again!" :mad:

:lol........you so funny ween.

I dont think SS will produce a 1/6 version of these. I think FelMar may have been referring to SS doing a 1/4 statue or something.

Oh yeah, that's what I meant, and the more I think about it, I think SS will come out with a 1/4th statue down the line...So Im thinking about canceling my HT order, We'll see..

Back