Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t900vu8.jpg

:lol :lol That is weak :lol Looks like he's wearing a suit from X-Men :lol

WOW! That T-600 is a must have. I love it's raw bulkness. I gonna try to save my money and stay away from the T-700 but he is also tempting. I just want to hold off for a Connor figure which I know HT will do and hopefully some other products like the Terminator bikes, etc.

Tom

Find it while you still can...
If HT won't re-release T-800, the prices will jump sOOOOOOOOOOOOO high on them after T-600&T-700(a ^^^^ty T-800 version without guns :D (joking, no hard feelings)) release. They are already actually growing last 6-8 months, but they are still reasonable.
Best luck to you.

the t600 looks badass indeed. but don't think the t700 is worth getting, unless you're a completist.

would have preferred a battle-damaged t600 tho. with part of its rubber skin and clothing still attached. right now, it still reminds me too much of the t800 endo, which i already have.

Find it while you still can...
If HT won't re-release T-800, the prices will jump sOOOOOOOOOOOOO high on them after T-600&T-700(a ^^^^ty T-800 version without guns :D (joking, no hard feelings)) release. They are already actually growing last 6-8 months, but they are still reasonable.
Best luck to you.

What do you all consider reasonable for this? I'm talking about the T-800.

Last edited:
Back