Hot Toys-T-600 (Rubber Skin ver) spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I place one foot on the skulls, like it was walking and about to step down on them, I think that works well enough, but yeah, I hate these type of bases too.

True, true... but there sure isn't enough room on the ground as is. If his feet were squished in that small space, you wouldn't be able to see the shell casings.

Thanks but actually I do have the rubberskin version too. I didn't intend to imply that I only had the endoskeleton.

I don't think I'd need another skin T-600. If I did I'd want to change his 'outfit'. I wouldn't have two of them with almost identical shredded clothing.

Dunno if you ever saw my older posts with the custom clothing I put on my T-600s. I totally agree with how you feel. Sucks to have all these killing machines walking around with the same clothes. So I did something about it. :D

T-600ConceptCustom1.jpg
T-600ConceptCustom3.jpg

T-600ConceptCustom4.jpg
T-600ConceptCustom5.jpg

T-600Customangle1.jpg
T-600Customhighnoflash.jpg

Hope you like it!

The rubber skin version is really amazing. One of my fave HT pieces that I have. Picture the already awesome T-600. Add insanely detailed tattered clothing, padding, etc. Top it all off with a sweet base complete with sprinkle-able shell casings, and you've got yourself a total winner.

Can't agree more. But never had the guts to spill out the shell castings. Was afraid I was gonna make a mess and lose most of them. I'm just clumsy like that. :lol

The stand with the rubberskinned 600 looks nice but its poorly designed. Theres no good space on it for the T-600 to stand with both feet. The skulls and stones are in the way.

The same problem is with the T-800 BD endo. It was a pain the the ass to make it stand right on the base.

TERMINATOR T600 MARTIN LANG VER. HD
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YaCxyVtqibI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YaCxyVtqibI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Dunno if you ever saw my older posts with the custom clothing I put on my T-600s. I totally agree with how you feel. Sucks to have all these killing machines walking around with the same clothes. So I did something about it. :DHope you like it!

Very nice job on the custom clothes. So you did 2 different alternate costumes?

Very nice job on the custom clothes. So you did 2 different alternate costumes?

Yessir. Did the coat for the Ani-com version then did a set of military clothes for the regular I had.

Oh I remember these...they are really great, especially this one ^^^

Someday I gotta pick up one of these guys...

You mean the Ani-com version?

can anyone advise me, should I get the original version or concept version? I only have enough money to get 1 figure. not both. ARGHHHH.

or another tough one should i get this or iron man mark vi??

I REALLY love them all but can only afford 1 (SOBBING)

can anyone advise me, should I get the original version or concept version? I only have enough money to get 1 figure. not both. ARGHHHH.

or another tough one should i get this or iron man mark vi??

I REALLY love them all but can only afford 1 (SOBBING)

Go with the VI.

I would go with the concept, the mask is much nicer on that one. The base for the concept is ugly as hell though. So you need to have an extra TT base or buy one from ebay.

Well the Mark VI isn't due for awhile. Maybe you meant the Mark IV?

no no. i meant mark VI. yes, he is not out yet, but will be soon. I am really torn of which one to get.

iron man is definitely more iconic than this one. but this is probably one of the most detailed figure to be released by hot toys. not to mention, that i am surprised by the sheer size of this figure. it really dwarf others.

I'd say get the regular Rubber Skin T-600.
He's kinda ghouly, like he first proposed to be in T:S, with the optics only shining through the rubber eyeholes, so Marcus couldn't see what it was and I'm still thrilled by the looks of it.
He's my first figure from HT and he's still in my Top 3, although I only have 8 and every figure after him was...let's say better.
But he's classy because Reese spoke spoke about in T1 and it's one of the few things McG did right .
I got the Martin Laing Signature T-600 standing right next to him, cause I wanted a pure Endo, but not the same gun.
Glad I got that too, but for your question, quintessence of my post:
Get the regular rubber.
:)

Back