Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when they announced this figure I was about to buy Joker DX. Then I saw the Superman teaser so I held onto my money thinking I was about to need it for this instead. So I passed on Joker. If only I could go back...

So damn frustrating.

Back when they announced this figure I was about to buy Joker DX. Then I saw the Superman teaser so I held onto my money thinking I was about to need it for this instead. So I passed on Joker. If only I could go back...

So damn frustrating.

Damn that sucks dude. Yeah who would've known it would take them this long on Superman.

To date have HT ever not come through on an announcement? I know Avatar has prototype pics but still no figure. The behaviour of this company beggars belief to the point they seem to be showing contempt for their fans - I mean - another Iron Man...? Don't get me wrong, its a great design but it seems unless the fig comes straight out (often from nowhere) you're doomed to be hanging on forever...

Hot Toys: More Iron Man 2 collectible is coming soon! Stay tuned!
:pfft:
attachment.php

:mad::monkey1:nana::monkey4:cuckoo::dunno:pfft:

Can't wait till a day when I will put Reeve Superman next to 89 Batman.:impatient::yess:
That will be the day I can burn all my other collectibles as that two pieces will be more than enough to keep my eyes busy for the next 50 years.:rotfl

Another Iron Man is a no-brainer- it's just tweaking what they already have. They have an approved Cheadle sculpt too.

I'm guessing that they know that Reeve will be ultra-criticized and they have to get it just right. No matter how great it is, I'd imagine the majority of people in this thread will be "we waited so long for THAT?"

to all the sweeny haters, i have but one thing to say.

Sweeney Todd (spoken)

No!
(sung)
There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
and the vermin of the world inhabit it
and its morals aren't worth what a pig could spit
and it goes by the name of London.
At the top of the hole sit the privileged few
Making mock of the vermin in the lonely zoo
turning beauty to filth and greed...
I too have sailed the world and seen its wonders,
for the cruelty of men is as wonderous as Peru
but there's no place like London!

No matter how great it is, I'd imagine the majority of people in this thread will be "we waited so long for THAT?"

"He should have been smiling!"
"Smiling? Can't we have a determined looking face like when he flies?"
"Too old."
"Too young"
"That's more of a Clark face than a Superman face!"
"That doesn't look like Reeve!"

"Too old."
"Too young"

you forgot

"the Mattel Version looks better"
and

"can we commission chris Howes to sculpt a new head?

"Too old."
"Too young"

And that'll all come from one poster too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back