Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm sorry, newer members have no say here, can't show 'anger' or their opinions or are non-existent... 'cause, all we would be labeled as is trolls by those that have entitlements for being here longer.

Did I say that?
No.
I simply find it amusing that people who have little experience on this board ( and likely, by connection, little experience with the hobby) are disregarding what those of us who have been around longer are telling you guys for pages and pages.

Give it time.

Did I say that?
No.
I simply find it amusing that people who have little experience on this board ( and likely, by connection, little experience with the hobby) are disregarding what those of us who have been around longer are telling you guys for pages and pages.

Give it time.

:goodpost::lecture:lecture:lecture I've got the infractions to prove it! :exactly:

:horror WTF?! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Many of my infractions stem from rubbing in the fact that despite newbie "self proclaimed" expertise they were wrong and I was right after all. You make it sound like I'm the trolling newb! :lol

Nah nam. you know I likes ya, you''re just ... um... good at getting infractions Deserved or not. :lol

I predict that within the next two weeks HT will announce a figure and it wont be Superman, so save the surprise and anger when it's not, it'll be best for your blood pressure.

WWCRD

(He'd probably be a little creeped out by all the people waiting for an exact replica of him to put on their shelves)

Honestly checking this thread is a waste of time if you are looking for Superman pics. Tis the nature of the forum, someone will start an official thread with stats and there will probably be 3 or 4 threads started right after of people trying to be first. Not to mention all of the nerd juices flowing it'll probably down Facebook completely :lol

Honestly checking this thread is a waste of time if you are looking for Superman pics. Tis the nature of the forum, someone will start an official thread with stats and there will probably be 3 or 4 threads started right after of people trying to be first. Not to mention all of the nerd juices flowing it'll probably down Facebook completely :lol

What's funny is that I know this... and even posted about it long ago in this very thread. But still like a moth to a flame I occasionally check this idiotic thread :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back