Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview image is up. It's not quite there:

spoonguard_thumb.jpg

Another mothaf'ing figure from the Iron Man flicks? Did HT sign an agreement that they had to produce figures from every 10-minutes of that series to get the rights?

I'm convinced, we will never see a Superman figure, and no explanation will ever be given by those schmucks.

Another mothaf'ing figure from the Iron Man flicks? Did HT sign an agreement that they had to produce figures from every 10-minutes of that series to get the rights?

I'm convinced, we will never see a Superman figure, and no explanation will ever be given by those schmucks.

Wow...really...:huh

It appears thats the case my friend, i just dont get it! again they are not in any obligation to tell us when this guy is going to be available or when the proto pics will be shown but, after reading in every post at the facebook hot toys page everybody is asking when the Gell are they going to say something about it..................... i think the message is clear but not for Hot Toys:monkey1

It appears thats the case my friend, i just dont get it! again they are not in any obligation to tell us when this guy is going to be available or when the proto pics will be shown but, after reading in every post at the facebook hot toys page everybody is asking when the Gell are they going to say something about it..................... i think the message is clear but not for Hot Toys:monkey1

As I said earlier in the thread, it is bad PR, bad business practice and just asinine. Then again, as many people that are pissed, they can operate as they please and many collectors will quickly forget, forgive and continue to nut ride on the next release, forgetting completely any past mishaps, empty promises and so forth.

+1.:goodpost:
I just wish Michael Myers scared the shi$ out of those at hot toys so that they started doing Superman already.
Maybe Myers as well.:exactly:

As much as the new iron figure looks cool, Its clear they are stalling and just not releasing anything BIG or NEW, I mean Superman really should be first priority, im not asking for full high res images, just another tease or pic to let the fans know the dream is still alive, same with the Avatar figures. Hot toys is giving us every other liscense but the BIG guys IMO, idk, im not waiting forever lol:impatient:......NVM I WILL!:gah:

As much as the new iron figure looks cool, Its clear they are stalling and just not releasing anything BIG or NEW, I mean Superman really should be first priority, im not asking for full high res images, just another tease or pic to let the fans know the dream is still alive, same with the Avatar figures. Hot toys is giving us every other liscense but the BIG guys IMO, idk, im not waiting forever lol:impatient:......NVM I WILL!:gah:

Lee was released 3 years after he was announced. :dunno

What was the time on Ghost Rider? I know he was announced way before we saw a figure to the point people were thinking it was cancelled.

HT has done this many times before.

As I said earlier in the thread, it is bad PR, bad business practice and just asinine. Then again, as many people that are pissed, they can operate as they please and many collectors will quickly forget, forgive and continue to nut ride on the next release, forgetting completely any past mishaps, empty promises and so forth.

+1.:goodpost:
I just wish Michael Myers scared the shi$ out of those at hot toys so that they started doing Superman already.
Maybe Myers as well.:exactly:

I love the posts from the newer members, the misdirected rage and terror and .... well... I know a song that fits this line of thinking.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wzr12gBrXA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Patience, they'll release it when it's ready. stop with the end is nigh sillyness.

it's not like the world is gonna end in 30 days.....

or... is it?

https://www.may21st2011.com/
:slap

I love the posts from the newer members, the misdirected rage and terror and .... well... I know a song that fits this line of thinking.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wzr12gBrXA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Patience, they'll release it when it's ready. stop with the end is nigh sillyness.

or... is it?

Oh, I'm sorry, newer members have no say here, can't show 'anger' or their opinions or are non-existent... 'cause, all we would be labeled as is trolls by those that have entitlements for being here longer.

or... is it?

Your point is right, but being a little bit more polite would increase the effectivness of your post in explaining people that patience is a good thing, trust me.:wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back