Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

How is the Superman cape from their Routh figure? I know the Batman capes are too thick... I really hope they tailor the cape very nicely for Reeve.

my 1st childhood superhero and thre great news is hottoys will be doing it in dx series what more can i ask for..

Would love to be able to do something like this with him for display purposes also -

Superman_Flying_Model.jpg

And that's an FX flying maquette used in Superman IV in case you were wondering...:wink1:

Hey thats the Superman the use for the movie!! the only problem with this scale (HT 1/6th) and a full suit like Superman is that in order the Suit looks proportioned it need to be tight and thats the reason we cant put him in a flying pose :slap

How is the Superman cape from their Routh figure? I know the Batman capes are too thick... I really hope they tailor the cape very nicely for Reeve.

Its totally fine IMO but then I thought the same about the Batman capes till I saw those custom ones.

:lecture

Agree totally 100%

I am really not a fan of PERS, the eyes look so unrealistic to me, i haven't seen a figure yet with PERS i like

I really hope this doesnt come with PERS :pray:

It's basically like they are giving up a degree of realism for more of a 'toy' aspect of movable eyes, which I don't like!

This would be my one and only Superman collectable.

I hope it's gonna be a good'un!

Last edited:

Hey thats the Superman the use for the movie!! the only problem with this scale (HT 1/6th) and a full suit like Superman is that in order the Suit looks proportioned it need to be tight and thats the reason we cant put him in a flying pose :slap

Of course we could, the suit will more than likely be made from a stretchy fabric.

YES IT WILL! But I'm sure people will find things to complain about in the end.

They could charge 300$ for this and it would still sell out quick.

okay peeps..so we know its coming in the Fall...let's see who can find out what the price will be and maybe some spy shot's...

who told you it's coming in the fall? do you know for sure?

I think when HT said that it's coming this winter, I think they meant just a preview along with it's pre-order, so why are you saying that "we know it's coming in the fall?"

Stop giving them ideas.

LOL :lol

Is for a winter release, by fall we will see some pics of the prototype for sure, for the ones on the US you'll probably get it by the 1st quarter of 2011.........but the important thing is that they're doing Superman!!!!!!!:clap
My 200th post!!!:yess:

So it'd be pretty much a given that DC Direct would carry this?

As cheap as I can be I don't think I could wait for the eventual big discount DCBS would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back