Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

So it'd be pretty much a given that DC Direct would carry this?

As cheap as I can be I don't think I could wait for the eventual big discount DCBS would have.

Yep if The figure total cost is 200 just ad 30 more = 230 since is a Christopher Reeve and it will look awesome! 250 from DC Direct i am probably exaggerating but DC Direct product are alway more expensive than other stores :gah:

The DX Batman costs 195 on DC Direct.....so probably Supes will go 220 or less...

The DX Batman costs 195 on DC Direct.....so probably Supes will go 220 or less...

And with the DCBS discount it'd be $143 if it's $220. I just checked what I payed for the DX Joker & Batman. They were $126.75 each, a nice 35% off.

I'll wait and see for now, but I have the feeling I won't want to wait long once it's ready to come out. The wait for the announcement alone was long enough.

The wait for the announcement alone was long enough.

Yep i am even considering ordering this figure on eBay the day that's its available in HK:panic:

BTW what is DCBS discount?? and how do you get that??

What does DCBS stand for? D.C. b...... store? Let me know. Thanks. I'm very interested in ordering the Reeve Superman Hot Toys figure if they'll still be offering a 35% off discount by the time it's on pre-order! :)

DCBS rocks. That's where I got my HT Tumbler for $310 shipped!!

I think this HT figurine will be the highlight to my collection. I can't wait till we get to see some pics. HT continues to get better and better in designing their figurines. I believe this one is going to totally ROCK!!!

What does DCBS stand for? D.C. b...... store? Let me know. Thanks. I'm very interested in ordering the Reeve Superman Hot Toys figure if they'll still be offering a 35% off discount by the time it's on pre-order! :)

yea I'd like to know as well. never heard of DCBS before

:lecture

Agree totally 100%

I am really not a fan of PERS, the eyes look so unrealistic to me, i haven't seen a figure yet with PERS i like

I really hope this doesnt come with PERS :pray:

But I guess we have never seen a PERS figure with blue eyes? The crystalline iris could be great? I do agree though, not a total fan. The bobby C reeves sculpt kind of looks like it has PERS and that's incredible so I'm not too worried as long as the sculpt compensates for the bulging eyes.

I don't know if this is right, but all that I could find on the net was DCBS stands for Discount Comic Book Service.

Yes that's it :exactly:
I always preorder my DC Direct 13" figures with DCBS. They offer a great discount. I received my Hot Toys Joker DX and Batman DX through them as well. The only drawback is having to wait since DC together with Diamond shipping (the comic book shipping company) are the last to get their shipments. This worked fine for Batman since all of the problems (leaky abs, abnormal ears) were worked out before it was shipped to comic shops. Not sure I'll have the patience to wait for Hot Toys Superman though :D

i hope it will be release before the xmas =)

Yes that's it :exactly:
I always preorder my DC Direct 13" figures with DCBS. They offer a great discount. I received my Hot Toys Joker DX and Batman DX through them as well. The only drawback is having to wait since DC together with Diamond shipping (the comic book shipping company) are the last to get their shipments. This worked fine for Batman since all of the problems (leaky abs, abnormal ears) were worked out before it was shipped to comic shops. Not sure I'll have the patience to wait for Hot Toys Superman though :D

So let me understand this right...you can order Hot Toy's figures on that website ? at 35% discount..hmmm I don't even see a section for them except for DC.

The only drawback is having to wait since DC together with Diamond shipping (the comic book shipping company) are the last to get their shipments.

eBay all the way, i just cant wait!!:gah:
This is the only 12" Reeve available!:)

is time to move on :rotfl (i would like to ignore those DC Direct attempts:slap)

who told you it's coming in the fall? do you know for sure?

I think when HT said that it's coming this winter, I think they meant just a preview along with it's pre-order, so why are you saying that "we know it's coming in the fall?"

My bad:horror....I meant this winter. It's all my wishfull thinking!!:rotfl

So what are the chances of them re releasing Jor El? Cant believe they did him in 2007 and did not immeatedly finish with Reeves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back