Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Prisoner Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Harley Quinn Prisoner

I thoroughly disagree with Motuxmen on the DC statement. We're crying out for years yes, but not for these turds. I can't believe Ra's hasn't been made yet, or Pfeiffer. I would buy the **** out of them, as well as Schumacher figures. Because, as laughable as some of them may be, they have the advantage of coming out when we were kids and have nostalgia on their side, good or bad. I can still smell the stink of SS everywhere. God, what were we thinking getting hyped behind that film?

This figure is such a let down. I dont mind the idea of it, but the execution is realllly lacking. If it was executed well id of bought it. I dont want to have to go there, but this looks like a Medicom.

Easy pass, compared to the other Harley figure this looks quite boring, and the HS is soooo worst. The only thing that I like is that they used a more saturated pink in his hair, in the promotional pics of the first figure the pink color looked too soft and hard to see, I hope they fix that!

By the way, they even didn't paint his nails ¿? so lazy HT!

15977589_1305292096231033_7872735476609520588_n.jpg

The first 10 pages are usually a good indicator of the figure's reputation from here on out. I've seen some threads blow up with Hugh Jackman Fountain and Ian McKellen Gandalf gifs and it was exciting to go in and read all the new points of view. Here though it's pretty clear people are not happy for the majority with this release.

Where are the HT of yesteryear gone? Innovation and excitement? Teasers and quotes on their Facebook page? It's gone so humdrum now.

Goin out on a limb here, but I kinda like the headsculpt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Harley but man this is ridiculous.

If the sculpt was better and came with diorama pieces (actual bed and espresso machine) I may have considered it.

Well most ppl wanted a mouth closed. Well there u go lol. Ill keep the 1st version. This aint too bad but nails need to be painted and the likeness is pretty off. This does give me hope that batman rebreather might be next??????[emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first 10 pages are usually a good indicator of the figure's reputation from here on out. I've seen some threads blow up with Hugh Jackman Fountain and Ian McKellen Gandalf gifs and it was exciting to go in and read all the new points of view. Here though it's pretty clear people are not happy for the majority with this release.

Where are the HT of yesteryear gone? Innovation and excitement? Teasers and quotes on their Facebook page? It's gone so humdrum now.

Catastrophic change in top management perhaps?

I would have rather had the jester version, but the more the merrier, give us croc, boomerang, katana, Flagg, Diablo, or even Waller we want other characters . I guess this means SWAT joker is next

I love Margot as Harley, and this would interest me if it looked anything like her at all. Wow. Still looks more like her than the P1 head IMO. But still a major pass. My Exclusive Harley waitlist still hasn't converted. Make more of those please, Hot Toys.

Unofficial pics looks better than HT ones... maybe HT should change of photographer

16114021_1296926207048576_1337410879442470531_n.jpg

Another thing I noticed. This pictures show a ball-joint at the ankles while the promo hasn't got ankle articulation or not a noticable joint whatsoever.

HQP2.JPG

Back