Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Prisoner Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Harley Quinn Prisoner

wait, I had to Google that, I had no idea there was a HT Tony Stark with a hat.

Hot-Toys-Cowboy-Tony-Stark.jpg

Its 0130 in the morning, so I restrained the literal shout of laughter. Ok, I will admit Harl here is a bit.... extraneous, but she's nowhere near this level of cornball.

Ok, I will admit Harl here is a bit.... extraneous, but she's nowhere near this level of cornball.

I dunno, it's a $220 dolly that has pink slippers and a ****ing book. :lol

What a waste of a figure. Not many people want this

As horrible as this is, it's the connotations it creates that are far worse. If we're getting "prisoner Harley," SWAT team douchecanoe can't be far behind. Ah, well. **** it. I guess it's just, like, yin and yang; there can't be light without darkness, and there can't be an Arkham Asylum Joker without another piece of **** from that piece of **** piece of ****. All I know is we better see, at least, Romero, if they're going to continue on with this **** show.

As horrible as this is, it's the connotations it creates that are far worse. If we're getting "prisoner Harley," SWAT team douchecanoe can't be far behind. Ah, well. **** it. I guess it's just, like, yin and yang; there can't be light without darkness, and there can't be an Arkham Asylum Joker without another piece of **** from that piece of **** piece of ****. All I know is we better see, at least, Romero, if they're going to continue on with this **** show.

I don't even get why they bothered showing Romero Joker when they did. They're annoying.

^^^^^ :lol No offense, but that rant of frustration is hilarious. "SWAT team douchecanoe," LOL!!! We have all felt this pain at one time or another; I usually feel it when looking at HT Stormtrooper 1,000,575.

I'd like to see Enchantress rather than this, myself. Delivigne is no actress, but the character was cool looking at least.

I don't even get why they bothered showing Romero Joker when they did. They're annoying.

They are waiting for someone to start a interest thread. $100 sculpt, $200 painting, $1300 outfit. And then BANG! POW! BLAM! Hot Toys Romero Joker for $225.

If that's the case, someone start an interest thread for a 1/6 60s Batmobile so Hot Toys can make me theirs.

In all seriousness though, why do this random crap nobody even wanted when they have yet to put out Romero Joker, silver jacket Leto, Suicide Squad Batman, those stupid Eyeball man/Mr. Whatever and whatever else I'm forgetting.

Prolly get SWATman Joker before the silver one you guys are waiting for at this point.

I don't remember anyone asking for this version. :lol

If they're going to waste time on more Suicide Squad figures, a jester Harley would've been neat. At least it could've gone with the new Hamill Joker.

They are waiting for someone to start a interest thread. $100 sculpt, $200 painting, $1300 outfit. And then BANG! POW! BLAM! Hot Toys Romero Joker for $225.

Don't give them any ideas. Howard might have JC Hong create an SSF account so he can put, like, 15 of their unproduced sculpts up for $500 a piece ($700 painted).:lol

I'm sure non of the people currently whining are those that cried for years for more DC stuff. I'm sure that's not the case. Why people complain about something they are not buying I don't get. Just don't get it. Problem solved. Crazy.

^^^^^ :lol No offense, but that rant of frustration is hilarious. "SWAT team douchecanoe," LOL!!! We have all felt this pain at one time or another; I usually feel it when looking at HT Stormtrooper 1,000,575.

I'd like to see Enchantress rather than this, myself. Delivigne is no actress, but the character was cool looking at least.

I, too, have always thought it'd be cool to have a 1/6th version of one of those wacky, waving crazy dudes that you see at Car Lots.

tumblr_mgho4zKAKB1rajruqo1_400.gif

Wait. I feel like I could be remembering wrong...

Back