Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Prisoner Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Harley Quinn Prisoner

I don't think the head sculpt is as off as people are saying, but out of all the other versions of Harley they could've done... WHY THIS? :slap

I can think of about 5 versions that make more sense right now:
- Battle Damaged Harley Quinn
- Dr. Harleen
- Gold Dress
- Classic Suit
- Prisoner Harley (from beginning with the long hair down)

will get the headsculpt and modify it to look work with the other Harley figure with the right pony tails and bangs

although not much better , the nightclub scene was far better then her reading a book and drinking tea

they should of just painted the hulk body gray and gave us doomsday if they wanted to release a figure they had not yet promoted that nobody wanted.

VjgGOqJ2.jpg

I'm confused. How can they get the first sculpt so spot on and this one so wrong. The likeness is off, she has that dead look again that HT seem to love and shouldn't she be looking down at the book?

The outfit looks far to clean and neat. Surely they can make it look more creased and weathered.

All that said it's still just a prototype and could obviously be improved significantly before release. The regular BVS Batman went from horrible to one of the figures of the year between proto and release so there is hope. For now though an easy pass, I'm glad to be getting the first version of Harley.

I am guessing she will not have the tattooed body. (Cue the arkham asylum joker debate again) They made this version as it is the easiest and requires no seamless joints.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Is the price already known? My online retailer already has it up on their website but the price is yet to be confirmed... This really shouldn't be more than 200 EUR. I'm guessing it will have a similar price to the Tuxedo Joker (215-220 EUR).

Don't think I'd have much interest in a gold dress version either. Only other Harley figure I'd buy from this movie would be a Dr. Quinzel version. That would be amazing if they ever did it.

The JC Hong pics look much much better!!!! If I had nothing else to order I would get this because i like the pose and environment. But theres too many other things I want, plus I have the first Harley on order.

Back