Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Prisoner Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Harley Quinn Prisoner

I'm sure non of the people currently whining are those that cried for years for more DC stuff. I'm sure that's not the case. Why people complain about something they are not buying I don't get. Just don't get it. Problem solved. Crazy.

Oh, absolutely. It's just...we had no idea things would turn out so...well, ******. I mean, who'd have thunk, they'd finally go into DC overload once the movies turned into a gas station bathroom after a Chipotle burrito?

I don't remember anyone asking for this version. :lol

If they're going to waste time on more Suicide Squad figures, a jester Harley would've been neat. At least it could've gone with the new Hamill Joker.

I know, right? I'd happily PO Gold Mesh Dress. Or Traditional Jester Harl, to go with the Tux Letoker.

But no. We get this. its not the figure I object to, but the costume.

I'm sure non of the people currently whining are those that cried for years for more DC stuff. I'm sure that's not the case. Why people complain about something they are not buying I don't get. Just don't get it. Problem solved. Crazy.

Nobody asked for this. Nobody wants this. Hot Toys is inept.

I can only assume Chinese fans are chomping at the bit for more Harley 1/6? The accessories are actually pretty cool for those that like 1/6 dioramas. They can be used in a lot of different ways. However, I don't like the expression they chose. It doesn't seem executed well. We already got a dynamic Harley head with the first release (that hasn't even been completed), and this is one time I'd actually like a less specific expression. The outfit doesn't look good to me either. :p

I would like to get this if only because Margot was my favorite thing about the movie. :monkey4

cnryxt6ehwlcyurpzlyu.jpg

I always hated the fact that Harley isn't locked up in Arkham... It would have been nice to put an Arkham version next to the AA SS Joker. But then again why didn't they make the club (gold dress), jester or dr. Quinzel version. I can see them waiting a bit and bringing out a 2-pack for the J & HQ club versions.

The J.C Hong in hand pictures do look way better than the promo art. I would only get this if I can manage to buy it under the 200 EUR. I guess there won't be any tattoos? Why no diorama or the outfit where she is dangling from the cage's ceiling with her sheets.

I guess the line isn't dead after the disappointing reviews. Come on Cpt. Boomering, Killer Croc, (Diablo & Katana).

I honestly did not even think this was a HT figure when I 1st saw the pictures on Facebook. It just looks cheap to me for some reason.

So ... the Joker SWAT is right around the corner.

And hey ... there are people who buys Joker Bat Imposter so i'm sure plenty of you will jump on this instantly.

Wow, this just looks lazy in every way. I was shocked it's Hot Toys, looks like a 3rd party knockoff.

:lol The DC section is always filled with such drama. Give us more figures, but we don't want those versions!! Now granted yes sometimes Hot Toys makes obscure versions of characters and maybe this would have been better suited as an exclusive but honestly this figure makes more sense to me as she's seen in her prison outfit far longer than she is in the gold dress which people seem to be clamoring for. Regardless this won't be the last Harley by a long shot. I wouldn't even be surprised if there's another from Suicide Squad at some point and of course whatever future films she'll be in there will be figures. Joker and Harley are money makers and they'll continue to be produced whether people like it or not.

I can't believe HT can make more money with this HQ than Pfeiffer Catwoman, Ra's Al Ghul (Neeson)...

HT should have used a slimer body for this one. but sadly they just reuse the previous body,
which make her looks fat.

Shirt wrinkles aren't accurate.
Shoes not puffy enough.
Fingers not thick sausage enough.

pass on this ****.

I think some wires have been crossed
TMZ_18names01_arts-.jpg

Back