Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, at least there's one guy out there taking matters into his own hands...

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...-sucker-punch-ww1-trench-shots-pic-heavy.html

trenchbabyrocket3.jpg

Great job jimmiroquai! You've done in a couple of months what HT...well, HT hasn't done jack squat yet!!

I'm not sure whether the lack of apparent success of the Abigail and Black Widow figures points to an overarching lack of interest in female figures (or 'chicks with guns') generally. IMO those two were bland characters with little more going for them than their cleavage. And their costumes are boring too, not to mention BW's piddling accessories list. Even so, these two consistently go for just above MSRP on ebay.

I'd say the current and upcoming Jill Valentine figures provide a better indication of how well a female figure can sell given a good character and good costume design. My call is that whichever SP females HT release will sell well, not because of the success or otherwise of the movie, but because they'll look kickass on the shelf.

Never have a group of words been so true. :exactly:

trenchbabyrocket3.jpg

Great job jimmiroquai! You've done in a couple of months what HT...well, HT hasn't done jack squat yet!!

:exactly: What I really like about this is the dio he'd done. Amazing!:bow I doubt HT will include a dio like this in their SP figures. :dunno

maybe Kick-Ass toys would come out faster

That's what I said :gah:

Sigh, at least there's one guy out there taking matters into his own hands...

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...-sucker-punch-ww1-trench-shots-pic-heavy.html

trenchbabyrocket3.jpg

I've seen some barbie customs of SP. And other random custom on deviantart.com.... :impatient:

baby_doll___sucker_punch___2_by_twistedplastik-d3bitcj.jpg

And this one is pretty old ...

Last edited:
I wish that's the way it was :(
kickassHD.jpg

They deserve to be made ​​by HT more than these meeningless dreamed up adult girls :gah:

+100500. I'm ready to over-flood all this thread with this quote. :D Agree 100%. The Sucker Punch is very raw and incomplete movie with absolutely no chances to bring any sympathy for it's one-dimensioned heroines. Only Rocket looks pretty alive and nice. Would get Hit Girl and Big Daddy instead with great pleasure. Nice posting, RIDD.

PS And I'm loving 300 and Watchmen VERY much, so don't think that I hate Zac himself. :D But SP sucked hard indeed. :monkey2

I say NO figures will be done- too much time has passed WITHOUT a prototype picture, description. Unfortunate because I'm sure these would have been great but evidently HT sees no sales in these(can you blame them?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back