Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweat Pea whas hard to spot
she had a black wig
anyways pictures are in the book
I hope the whole uncut dance routine is on the Blu-Ray
even better if there is more than one

These are the dances/songs:

- Sweet Pea in a Joan of Ark inspired Dance (She is burned at the stake) (Fire)

- Rocket as some kind of zombie nurse (she dances down a giant syringe) (Map)

- Blondie in a moroccan inspired belly dance number (Knife)

- Amber as a French Maid in a Tango routine (Key)

And then:

Blue & Madam Gorski perform "Love is the Drug" (Originally a Roxy Music song)

And finally:

- All of the girls performing the song "Ooh Child", by Five Stairstep. This was the films original ending that ended up cut due to test audiences finding it way too wierd.

The individual dances were apparently set to original music composed by Marius de Vries for the movie.

Im more excited to see the preview/proto pics of Baby Doll from HT than I am of DX Superman or 1989 Bats and Joker!:gah:

Same here

I really hope HT can capture all the detail in Baby's Sword, as well as her guns, particularly the little charms attached to it.

Same here

I really hope HT can capture all the detail in Baby's Sword, as well as her guns, particularly the little charms attached to it.

No problem here, look what HT done with Ezio hidden blade.
RIMG2142.JPG
RIMG2140.JPG

Credit pics : sl619-toyrandomness.blogspot.com

Last edited:
The film was a big boring steaming pile but the visuals were stunning. I'd defo buy Barbie Doll and Sweet Pea. Not bothered about the others. Hope HT also release a Nazi zombi robot.
Without doubt though those three giant Samurai are the must haves imo. Shame they were over twice as tall as her therefore totally unlikely they'll get made :(

I wasn't too interested in the dance numbers until I read this. Awesome, especially Sweet Pea's.

I wasn't too interested in the dance numbers until I read this. Awesome, especially Sweet Pea's.
If you watch all of the movies end credits, you will catch glimpses of all of those dances

I will the next time I see it (today if I'm lucky).

I left pretty quick the first time. I wanted to kill someone after the final scenes in the asylum, so I didn't stick around.

I wanted to kill someone after the final scenes in the asylum, so I didn't stick around.

:lol:lol

At second thought I think it would be better to just add the dance scènes as a bonus and not edit them in the movie because the movie as it is seen in the cinema is good as it is now :wink1:

And then:

Blue & Madam Gorski perform "Love is the Drug" (Originally a Roxy Music song)

And finally:

- All of the girls performing the song "Ooh Child", by Five Stairstep. This was the films original ending that ended up cut due to test audiences finding it way too wierd.

The individual dances were apparently set to original music composed by Marius de Vries for the movie.

Now this I wanna see in the Director's cut! :monkey1

:lol:lol

At second thought I think it would be better to just add the dance scènes as a bonus and not edit them in the movie because the movie as it is seen in the cinema is good as it is now :wink1:

It could use some serious expansion of action scenes.

I hope the cut scene with her and the high roller doesn't make it back in. From what I read, it sounds pretty useless.

It could use some serious expansion of action scenes.

I hope the cut scene with her and the high roller doesn't make it back in. From what I read, it sounds pretty useless.
Snyder confirmed multiple times that the high roller scene is in the Directors cut. The only reason it was cut was censors.

Snyder confirmed multiple times that the high roller scene is in the Directors cut. The only reason it was cut was censors.

I have this feeling that it's going to make me want to punch things, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that it doesn't go that way.

So...Hot Toys, how about giving us something to talk about besides the movie. :impatient:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back