Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys
couldn't let this thread being forgotten
the way Hot Toys seem to have forgotten about these

sorry guys
couldn't let this thread being forgotten
the way Hot Toys seem to have forgotten about these

And Tron
And Metal Gear Solid
And Avatar
And The Expendables
And everything else

Hot Toys seem to have gone completely off the boil recently. All that momentum they picked up recent years has evaporated. Strange

DX04, 05 and 06 are on the way... Spidey, MIS Bruces, Tron on the way... Thor and Odin, Taylor and Barnes, Preds, Ross...

That's a fair number of figures rolling off the line. I'm sure a Suckerpunch reveal is not far off.

DX04, 05 and 06 are on the way... Spidey, MIS Bruces, Tron on the way... Thor and Odin, Taylor and Barnes, Preds, Ross...

That's a fair number of figures rolling off the line. I'm sure a Suckerpunch reveal is not far off.

Nice Summary, Keep em rolling

Their DX06 announcement has me satisfied... it could last me the rest of the year!

... Okay probably not, but I'm damn excited for it.

Their DX06 announcement has me satisfied... it could last me the rest of the year!

... Okay probably not, but I'm damn excited for it.

:exactly: As much as I'm psyched for one or two of these ladies to finally make their appearance, Jack is keeping me more than satisfied in the meantime :wink1:

guess i can start collecting something else in the meantime
since it seems all SP items are far from being released
those Predators are tempting

I'm sure HT are still making these but I have a bad feeling we'll only be getting one or two figures from the film. I keep thinking Baby Doll is going to be HT next realise but they keep proving me wrong :( still I do love there Jack & Sweeney :D

I love how we Freaks can produce 1,000 posts before a product comes out. Oh yes, we'll make it to 1,000 before the first solicited product photos show. Talk about insane ramblings about nothing. We're definitely an obsessed bunch. lol

Feel bad, we should. OCD FTW!

My guess is these WILL NOT come out- movie bombed HERE in the US but maybe world market better? Might get one, if any. We'll see but far better chance of them dropping it unless they are far along in process of development.

My guess is these WILL NOT come out- movie bombed HERE in the US but maybe world market better? Might get one, if any. We'll see but far better chance of them dropping it unless they are far along in process of development.

HT has never scrapped a license just because the film so called "bombed".

We will get Baby Doll for sure. Anything after that is anyones guess.

Those that think HT have scrapped the line because the movie "bombed"....

hot-toys-perseus-clash-of-the-titans-1.jpg

20100618_5d1cc514844e0a3f89ddlSvdSJpw8owH.jpg

the-spirit-2_1227830865.jpg

Yeah....Im pretty sure we are still getting Baby Doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back