Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the movie was quite fascinating. It challenges you to figure out what actually happened. For example just look at the imdb board and you'll find lots of different interpretations.
I think most people went into the film expecting a brainless action flick, so they were disappointed. But folks watching the film open minded actually got a quite interesting movie experience.
Just my two cents.
BTW my favourite characters were Rocket and Sweet Pea. They had such a great sibling chemistry going on. I would def. buy the if HT chose to make them.

:goodpost:
Just my thoughts to :D
I have to say I was kind of disappointed that there where not as much action scenes as I expected, but the plot made up for the lack of action. And what you say, it's quite fascinating to actually figure out what was reall and what was fantasy :)

abbie-cornish-esquire-may-2011-lb.jpg

LOL. Exactly !

I just hope they get to making her. :pray: I think they will do well.

Her costume is on point and accessories galore.

I just picked up the SDCC print and a mini=poster with just her to begin a display.

Did you get it laminated?
:rotfl

Have to disagree with you on that. I think it has a good story, but you really have to look at it closely.
It's a clever story, but most people that saw the trailer will think it's an action movie with 5 chicks. But if you was expecting that you indeed will be disappointed

HA! Yeah, this mud puddle is actually a deep, dark sea! You just gotta look at it long enough! :lol

It's not a clever story, it's a derivative story.
Terry Gilliam did the ending first and he did it better in Brazil.

extra stuff Babydoll can come with:
map
machine gun used to bring down blimp
fire crystals
for Amber:
chopper helmet

extra stuff Babydoll can come with:
map
machine gun used to bring down blimp
fire crystals
for Amber:
chopper helmet

I always thought the map could be an accessory to Sweet Pea.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Babydoll could come with the knife.

Amber should have the lighter
Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know where to put this - since it's not a PF or HT..but I just ordered this:

https://cgi.ebay.com/SUCKER-PUNCH-MOVIE-COSTUME-GAS-MASK-ZOMBIE-BABY-DOLL-/230595947363

I love masks like this. It's pretty cheap...so it will probably be a POS...but I couldn't resist. Hopefully it will display decently. I'd be totally down if someone did a real nice 1:1 replica.

Ah, you're brave to jump on that. The listing says it is a "presale" auction, but doesn't give an ETA on when it's actually going to be ready.

I don't know where to put this - since it's not a PF or HT..but I just ordered this:

https://cgi.ebay.com/SUCKER-PUNCH-MOVIE-COSTUME-GAS-MASK-ZOMBIE-BABY-DOLL-/230595947363

I love masks like this. It's pretty cheap...so it will probably be a POS...but I couldn't resist. Hopefully it will display decently. I'd be totally down if someone did a real nice 1:1 replica.

It's a 1:1 Halloween costume mask.
It's listed here amongst Sucker Punch costumes:
https://stores.ebay.com/RedDragonStatues/_i.html?_fsub=21020828

I haven't seen it yet but want all the figures Hot Toys produces. Regardless if the movie is good or not, it still has some great costume direction.

I hope the directors cut has more of the dancing stuff, here's an image I found from a deleted scene featuring Amber and the doctor.
43419428.jpg

Ah, you're brave to jump on that. The listing says it is a "presale" auction, but doesn't give an ETA on when it's actually going to be ready.

I got an email from them after I paid saying there was no ETA yet. Well at least if it turns out to be a scam - I won't be out too much $$. :lol

I'm hoping it will look cool over a mannequin head or something similar in size for display purposes...maybe add some red lights for the eyes.

Hope it works out--don't forget to check with Paypal b4 the 45 day claim limit expires.

I hope the directors cut has more of the dancing stuff, here's an image I found from a deleted scene featuring Amber and the doctor.
43419428.jpg
Could be either

a) A brief scene in the montage during "Love is the Drug"

b) A scene made to segue into Ambers dance sequence

Could be either

a) A brief scene in the montage during "Love is the Drug"

b) A scene made to segue into Ambers dance sequence

Can't remember where, but I read that three or four dance scenes were cut. Does anyone know who (besides Rocket and of course Carla Cugino & Oscar Isaac) danced during the credits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back