1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news is that’s probably easy to do. Some dark paper behind the lenses should do it. Think I’ll pick one of these up eventually.

Exactly.

I really like all the things they did to make it ROTJ specific. The helmet being off a little doesn't really bother me.

Good news is that’s probably easy to do. Some dark paper behind the lenses should do it. Think I’ll pick one of these up eventually.

I was thinking the same about the lenses, unless they’re not too green like the Luke/Han trooper. Most likely put him up high to make the helmet look less off... with my ESB Vader.

I was thinking the same about the lenses, unless they’re not too green like the Luke/Han trooper. Most likely put him up high to make the helmet look less off... with my ESB Vader.

Yeah, those are fine to me. Use those as standard troopers. Right amount of green.

Good review. A buddy of mine in the UK belongs to one of those fairly strict Stormtrooper cosplay groups, and he thinks this armor looks great, by the way.

I got my mate a regular version of these alongside mine but he’s changed his mind on it. In the uk now
Dm if interested
Preferably sold inside uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Rinse and repeat". I think I counted 5 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, true. :D

And yes, the ANH E-11 totally differs from the ROTJ E-11, being 2 different models. ANH is made from a Sterling Mk4, while ROTJ is made with a MGC replica of a Canadian C1 Sterling. Greeblies also differ.

I received one of these Stormtroopers today and i'm pretty underwhelmed. Mainly due to the inaccuracies of the helmet had the same feeling with my ANH version and swapped it out for the Shapeways sculpt.
The Original Trilogy Stormtroopers seem to be impossible for licensees to replicate, sure it has the characteristics of the likeness of a stormtrooper but there's subtle little things that's just not right.

Received first one today as well. The helmet is “ok,” HT seems to get them a bit off everytime and the lenses are very green too. I do plan on replacing it whenever those custom ones come out. Armor looks great and the articulation is better than the previous troopers, especially the neck. Can look up much more and can amazingly look straight down. Most mobile neck articulation than any other HT figure i own (just SW)... and its a helmet!

I think it has a friendly look to it, almost smiling at me. Not mean and aggressive looking at all:dunno

I'm considering repainting the mouth. Do you guys think that will make the difference, or are the issues more significant than that?

Sideshow let me cancel my Deluxe and switch to the regular. I didn’t really need the backdrop, as I already have it. Now we need more rotj figures to display these with. An imperial officer would rule!

Back