1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi - EXECUTIONER TROOPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double for what? The lighting stand-in? That doesn't count. Guy just wants some fame.

If you mean the SE scenes in Jedi.... can't we just forget about those?

He did most of the fight scenes in Empire and Jedi as Prowse was rubbish at swordplay.

Double for what? The lighting stand-in? That doesn't count. Guy just wants some fame.

If you mean the SE scenes in Jedi.... can't we just forget about those?

He doubled for Prowse in the lightsaber fights in ESB and ROTJ, like Kadman88 said.

He did most of the fight scenes in Empire and Jedi as Prowse was rubbish at swordplay.

He doubled for Prowse in the lightsaber fights in ESB and ROTJ.

OK, then he counts for sure! Some of Vaders best stuff was the swordplay. They should have fired Prowse and kept Bob Anderson's ass.

Terrible name for Vader though, Bob Anderson. :lol Almost as bad as the SE reveal of the actor who replayed Boba Fett.

b255c6aa8d7d34f75c20403ab4616439.jpg

R1 Darth vader (Spencer Welding) in the middle with two Stormtroopers.

It sounds like he kept breaking the blades, and plus his friendship with George Lucas was declining. So he probably wasn't keen on having him do the lightsaber duels at that point. I'm glad with how it turned out though, as Anderson really stepped Vaders fights up from what we saw in ANH.

Man these Disney artists have no imagination. Other than BB-8 (still split on Kylo too), there is not one design I like from Ep7 or 8... Kinda sucks, but good for my wallet and sanity. :) If I feel the need to buy anything from these movies, I'll stick to the way cheaper 1/12 6 inch scale by Bandai, Mafex, and Hasbro.

Hate the prequels all you want, but Lucas hired a lot better artists to come up with visually striking and memorable looking characters and ships. Disney? ... meh. :lol Nothing looks right to me nor fits in with Lucas' OT & PQ designs . The new red guards look no where near as cool as the originals to me. Cheap imitations to go along with the terrible looking Duck troopers.

As always congrats to those who like em. I'm sure this will be a great looking figure like all the other FO troopers still hanging around 2 years later .:slap

The slight changes in the helmet make it look a bit better, I didn't buy any of the TFA troopers mostly because their helmet design and the articulation complaints. Maybe if these new ones don't suffer from those same issues I might pick one up, just not sure if it'll be this one in particular.
I'm not digging the big electro axe thing.

First the riot control guy, now this one. Definitely need these special troopers with special weapons to be able to combat all the Jedi running around wielding lightsabers... :slap

Wonder who this guy fights with for 10 seconds of screen time in EP8..... :dunno

Wonder who this guy fights with for 10 seconds of screen time in EP8..... :dunno

Being labelled as executioner, my bet is he won't be involved in a fight. More likely beheading a few Rebels or even failing FO officers from Starkiller base :dunno

First the riot control guy, now this one. Definitely need these special troopers with special weapons to be able to combat all the Jedi running around wielding lightsabers... :slap

They are not against Jedi or riot unit ...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lame! I feel bad for the new generations. Back in my day we actually had cool troopers that just couldn't shoot worth a damn. :lol

Tank Trooper from RO was way better. Of course, that hasn't been offered.

I'm sure Disney has done a lot of research with young children and what colors they like and how they should be arranged. They definitely like the same designs but with alternate colors -- like Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, etc.
A certain Mr G. Lucas approved the tank trooper helmet[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm sure he gives his courtesy approval on everything that they let him see.

He could care less at this point.

He (Lucas) snickers too himself under his breathe as he gives his approval to Disney's crappy designs... Then as he walks away he smiles and thinks to himself "How do you people feel about my PQ characters now??!.. bitches!!" :rotfl

Back