1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi - EXECUTIONER TROOPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21230831_10154829883077344_1676267335251939545_n.jpg

14967172-3d-people-man-person-and-catching-butterfly-with-net-Stock-Photo.jpg

Based on my first impression I can't say that I'm loving this look. To me it comes across as "video gamey" or "Hasbro variant" and is unbecoming of a live-action film. It'll be interesting to see if my opinion changes after seeing him in action on screen.

:goodpost:

They literally should have the team that brought shoretroopers and rogue one tank troopers work on designing new Stormies from here on out. I just feel the design is too far gone for tweaks to help it. The teeth may look good on a stormie, but here it looks like a duck with an overbite, does not help at all imo.

Tank Trooper from RO was way better. Of course, that hasn't been offered.

I'm sure Disney has done a lot of research with young children and what colors they like and how they should be arranged. They definitely like the same designs but with alternate colors -- like Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, etc.

Pass! This will practically be given away like the other TFA troopers were. BOGO. Junk. Give me original trilogy.

Most probably like TFA FO Stormtrooper officer 2015 "TRU" exclusive, available everywhere in a few weeks.

Agreed with most everyone else that this is a pass. I don't mind the way it looks but I don't buy a lot of the Trooper variants. I'd rather just get one or two of the regular version.

I own more TFA stuff than I had intended. Got a bit caught up in the hype early and later the slashed prices of the goods. I like specific stuff about the movie enough to justify it I suppose, but I would probably do it differently now. My intent this time around is to stick with the dark Luke and scarred kylo. We will see.

Can't believe the first order TFA exclusives(including the rare movie promo edition) are still available 2 years later.

I'm meh on more of the Force Awakens troopers, I have enough of them.
I do like how the frown on the helmet has been changed from TFA for The Last Jedi, it looks better.

No one else notice the "Toys R Us" exclusive?
You may not know this already, Hot Toys figures are sold at Toys R Us in Asia.

I'm meh on more of the Force Awakens troopers, I have enough of them.
I do like how the frown on the helmet has been changed from TFA for The Last Jedi, it looks better.

You may not know this already, Hot Toys figures are sold at Toys R Us in Asia.

I did not know that. That makes me feel better. Last thing I want to see happen is Hot Toys end up as a big box store bought toy. Can only imagine the quality would drop.

Back