1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi - EXECUTIONER TROOPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, I'm all for em in the movie but I don't need a ton of FO troops on display. Two is more than enough. Rest of the space goes to actual characters from this trilogy.

Now OT is a different story. Gimme all the troops! :yess:

Was going to buy it. The figure looks great in hand BUT this'll definitely be on clearance within months....

I started purchasinga handful of the BS and SHfiguarts TFA/New Trilogy figures but lost interest fast. Almost bought Kylo and Phasma HTs and then decided to just get OT... then RO. This is an easy pass.

Not something I need in my collection but also don't understand all the hate. Then again it's Disney SW so it's par for the course I guess.

When I see this I'm glad I'm just sticking to the OT.
The look of the new trooper never impressed me

I dig this, I'm not sure why but I do. Not going to go nuts trying to get it but if it's readily available I'll pick it up. It'll be a nice transition piece next to the original FO Stormie.

One just has to think that Star Wars is not showing its best pieces right out of the Force Friday gate. There has to be better designs in the movie. At least I hope so.

Zzzzzzzz Easy pass. Come on HT more OT!!! Us older guys are the ones with the money!

One just has to think that Star Wars is not showing its best pieces right out of the Force Friday gate. There has to be better designs in the movie. At least I hope so.

I'm reluctantly starting to accept that the best days are behind us :(

Overt regurgitation, with zero imagination. Gotta agree with James Cameron - these new designs make the PT designs look amazing. Clone Wars, and even Rebels, have got it more right than this latest slew of bizarre designs.

Poor HT...forced to pump out trooper variations, with plenty of TFA Troopers still warming shelves after two years. This is cruel. Don't get me wrong, I like the ST trooper design and I'm slowly buying those TFA troopers (I got Flametrooper and Traitor, need Snowies and maybe a heavy one), but they're just too many and too similar.

Checking SideShow Force Friday promotion page.. almost all items are TFA and its related troopers type.. sales is not good as the way Im seeing it right now.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/events/force-friday

I think major problem is that they MADE A FRICKIN TON of those Troopers, double packs, pauldrons, big guns. I wonder if there's one single collector worldwide that bought every trooper related MMS.

Well look at it like this: if this were ANH and ESB, we would be roughly looking at the same trooopers over again. We are just use to hyper merchandising now and want something completely new every single time.

Back