1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi - EXECUTIONER TROOPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that enjoyed Stallone Dredd more than Urban Dredd? It's a guilty pleasure type of film......along with Demolition Man.

Yes. Yes, you are. Boys, get the pitchforks: what we got here is a lynchin'

However, I'll give it to you regarding Demolition Man being a fun, guilty pleasure. So cheesy, its fun (for the times).

Yes. Yes, you are. Boys, get the pitchforks: what we got here is a lynchin'

However, I'll give it to you regarding Demolition Man being a fun, guilty pleasure. So cheesy, its fun (for the times).

I love Demolition Man, it has not aged well, but at the time I thought it was great.

I actually just watched Demolition Man and it's aged perfectly :lol It's a beautiful aged cheese

Wow, I had no idea this was out already. Thought it was just notification of the first figure which will be available at some point.

Guess I didn't check so closely as I won't be getting him. However thanks for the video links guys !! Video is far better than stills I think.

Mine's was stuck in customs for 3 days and then shipped to a processing center in a different state and then was shipped to my regional center yesterday.

That's five days of nonsense when he was shipped the same as my SHF Qui Gon and I already received that this past Tuesday:impatient:

Mine's was stuck in customs for 3 days and then shipped to a processing center in a different state and then was shipped to my regional center yesterday.

That's five days of nonsense when he was shipped the same as my SHF Qui Gon and I already received that this past Tuesday:impatient:

Hopefully you get it soon. BTW came across your instagram account, one of my favorites for collectibles. I appreciate your enthusiasm about collecting and figures, etc.. even if you're not a big fan of something. You don't seem to trash anything just because you don't like it from what I've seen - so that's cool.

Hopefully you get it soon. BTW came across your instagram account, one of my favorites for collectibles. I appreciate your enthusiasm about collecting and figures, etc.. even if you're not a big fan of something. You don't seem to trash anything just because you don't like it from what I've seen - so that's cool.

Oh, thank you. I really try to keep everything I post as positive as I can without trying to sugarcoat anything. At the end of the day, this hobby's supposed to be fun, right?:D

1vm7g0.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind. There the differences go.

zf8BWHA.jpg
21FFGey.png

Last edited:
I wish they'd get away from weapon parts being colorized to blend in to the armor so much. the blasters are bad enough.

And how is the posing compared to the ep7 troopers?

I totally concur. I understand that bicolor weapons are easily marketable toys, but that was and still is a dumb design choice.

Back