1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi - EXECUTIONER TROOPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God, I am weak. Ordered. Since the helmet has been resdesigned a tad, decided this will be my one stormie from The Last Jedi.......

when it comes to bbts, never clear why some figs req a down payment, while most do not...? not a worry but curious

Now, those new red guards look very asian, very badass.........will be nearly impossible to resist

God, I am weak. Ordered. Since the helmet has been resdesigned a tad, decided this will be my one stormie from The Last Jedi.......

when it comes to bbts, never clear why some figs req a down payment, while most do not...? not a worry but curious

Now, those new red guards look very asian, very badass.........will be nearly impossible to resist

I think maybe the exclusives need a deposit? Not sure. Maybe only figs that they don't "regularly" order.

I'm definitely interested in him, but I think I'm going to wait for the movie. Well - at least I'm going to save for TLJ Luke, Rey, Kylo, etc.. first haha.

And yeah, the Praetorian Guards look siiiiickkk. I hope we get a Poe.

I think maybe the exclusives need a deposit? Not sure. Maybe only figs that they don't "regularly" order.

I'm definitely interested in him, but I think I'm going to wait for the movie. Well - at least I'm going to save for TLJ Luke, Rey, Kylo, etc.. first haha.

And yeah, the Praetorian Guards look siiiiickkk. I hope we get a Poe.

Thanks, that would make sense..........

I dunno if this has been mentioned before, but this definitely makes him cooler. If this guy is going after Finn, I'm automatically a fan!

mw2olg.png

With a $20 NRD. Odd that they did this on this one but not other figures. Guess even they are scared of getting stuck with a bunch of overstock like TFA.

They had enough of the people who feel they are entitled to order then cancel on a whim.

I dunno if this has been mentioned before, but this definitely makes him cooler. If this guy is going after Finn, I'm automatically a fan!

mw2olg.png

The squad led by Phasma to get revenge on Finn????
I like that idea...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a Stormtrooper who moonlights as a pie artist at REN'S PIZZERIA.

Download their app for a free 2 liter soft drink or regular size cheesy bread with your First Order.

mw2olg.png

Sounds pretty awesome.

Besides anything involving Luke, the part of the movie I'm looking forward to the most is Phasma and these guys trying to track down and kill Finn.

This will be a pass for me, just too many other figures I would rather have.

Really only looking forward to seeing Rey and Luke figures with this film. I only picked up 5 figures from TFA, so I don't expect to get too many from this film either.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back