1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi - EXECUTIONER TROOPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Articulation is definitely better than the standard Episode VII figures. But not as good as one who's fat-suit has been removed.

IIg0ujYl.jpg

What's the verdict? Articulation improved enough over the TFA troopers?

Are there any differences sculpt wise outside of the helmet?

I wish they'd get away from weapon parts being colorized to blend in to the armor so much. the blasters are bad enough.

And how is the posing compared to the ep7 troopers?

Articulation is easier since there is no fat suit...and aside from the helmet/ new weapon / stand the "Trooper armor" is the same as all the rest.

Just received this one from Sideshow...a nice first release for The Last Jedi.

As others have mentioned articulation is improved. The taser axe is pretty sweet, if a bit fiddley.

The upgraded helmet looks nice though not all that different to the TFA ones...heres hoping that this executioner trooper gets a few decent scenes.

Not holding my breath...just be interested in seeing the axe in action.

Really looking forward to Kylo Ren now...

The changes they made on the helmet makes it look alot better.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Well this sucks. The peg to the right hand is broken off flush inside the hand. Would be easy enough to get a new hand but looks to be impossible to get peg out of arm. The leather is wrapped around the peg in the arm making it impossible to remove even if it wasn’t broken off. The left arm peg is same. Can’t take peg out of arm. As far as I can tell if the peg breaks off u r screwed. Even though they included two replacement pegs.

Will be sending pics to Ssc tomorrow for replacement.

I'm sure this guy will only be in the film for 2 seconds but I really like the look of him, I might have to breakdown and buy the HT.

Well this sucks. The peg to the right hand is broken off flush inside the hand. Would be easy enough to get a new hand but looks to be impossible to get peg out of arm. The leather is wrapped around the peg in the arm making it impossible to remove even if it wasn’t broken off. The left arm peg is same. Can’t take peg out of arm. As far as I can tell if the peg breaks off u r screwed. Even though they included two replacement pegs.

Will be sending pics to Ssc tomorrow for replacement.

I noticed this on mine as well. Made replacing the hands a pain.

Otherwise I really like the look of him, the new body is great and the helmet change looks really good.

I noticed this on mine as well. Made replacing the hands a pain.

Otherwise I really like the look of him, the new body is great and the helmet change looks really good.

Were u able to change the peg!? I guess u would have to cut the rubber.

Mine did not break off thankfully. I just noticed the leather was up around the peg.

Bad design. Real bad. If the peg breaks (like mine) you will have to cut leather in order to remove broken peg from the arm. How dumb is that!?!?

Back