1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They shouldn't be any red or footprints since Luke didn't leave footprints on Crait.

Well.
First of all, we can all agree he was never on Crait, right?
The base has indents for his feet(Not red marks MADE by his feet though).
We all know that?s because Hot Toys reused the sand base.
But, I put it to you, if he?s projecting himself onto another planet, he could have projected footprints.
I?m not apologising for the base.
Just giving you a way to live with it, lol.

Well.
But, I put it to you, if he?s projecting himself onto another planet, he could have projected footprints.
I like it! Nice flex user!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He arrived today. I think he looks fantastic. I might try another pose with his lightsaber.

1f1fdae724fca70b0449002a8f5bed84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best pose I’ve seen thus far.

I feel like I'm the only one who's really bothered by those footprints on the base that shouldn't be there. :D

Well he and Kylo a couple times switch sides during their duel, where Luke ends up facing towards the bunker, then back towards the walkers again. Just pretend they’re prints from where Kylo had previously been standing. :lol

I like mine, but can't use the base. Looks like the hole for the peg wasn't trimmed out all the way and it won't fit. Emailed Sideshow and asked if I could swap it out for a new base. Outside of that I think it looks good next to my General Leia.

Well.

I suppose, but I just think it would have looked a lot cooler if they had replicated how it actually looked in the movie, with him almost gliding over the surface.

And if you want to get technical, even Kylo didn't leave any indents like that, as the salt was much thinner on top than HT made it. ;)

starwars-lastjedi-movie-screencaps.com-16054.jpg

starwars-lastjedi-movie-screencaps.com-16029.jpg

I suppose, but I just think it would have looked a lot cooler if they had replicated how it actually looked in the movie, with him almost gliding over the surface.

And if you want to get technical, even Kylo didn't leave any indents like that, as the salt was much thinner on top than HT made it. ;)

View attachment 469523

View attachment 469524

I never understand this point - he "doesn't leave footprints" but casts a shadow? In the top image, his right foot (heel area) clearly appears to be casting a shadow, so we were supposed to pick up the no footprints as a clue that he wasn't really there, but ignore the shadow which you'd think proves he is?

You could believe maybe he had some sort of special boot soles that don't disturb the snow/salt much or something, but not casting a shadow would be pretty conclusive proof of someone not being there - yet they rendered one in.

It's especially obvious because they chose to use a setting sun backdrop - a gloomy midday might have hidden shadows better.

I never understand this point - he "doesn't leave footprints" but casts a shadow? In the top image, his right foot (heel area) clearly appears to be casting a shadow, so we were supposed to pick up that as a clue that he wasn't really there, but ignore the shadow which you'd think proves he is?

You could believe maybe he had some sort of special boot soles that don't disturb the snow/salt much or something, but casting a shadow would be pretty conclusive proof of someone not being there - yet they rendered one in.

It's especially obvious because they chose to use a setting sun backdrop - a gloomy midday might have hidden shadows better.
I guess if we're already going out on all these limbs here we can talk about the time in Which Master Skywalker was actually on Crait...
a5e29b5050c72c6e31403ae492c8d248.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

21498f66d327948e41b300fbc9b400a0.jpg

While we're on Dark Empire, I believe the force projection was featured in one of those issues as well. I image this panel is where Rian got his inspiration for the dreadnought as well.

View attachment 469544

While we're on Dark Empire, I believe the force projection was featured in one of those issues as well. I image this panel is where Rian got his inspiration for the dreadnought as well.

I don't think there's any force projecting involved in that Luke/ATAT panel from Dark Empire.

And I don't recall anything like the force projection ability seen in TLJ being done in any previous major SW story.

Back