1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah honestly if I hated the movie and its depiction of Luke as much as you guys, I doubt I'd want anything to do at ALL with these figures. That's about the same level of disgust I had after Indy 4, and I didn't collect anything from that movie afterwards, even as much as I loved seeing Ford in the costume again.

Yeah honestly if I hated the movie and its depiction of Luke as much as you guys, I doubt I'd want anything to do at ALL with these figures. That's about the same level of disgust I had after Indy 4, and I didn't collect anything from that movie afterwards, even as much as I loved seeing Ford in the costume again.

Haha yeah it's a bit confusing isn't it? As much as I hated the movie, I still think it's a nice design. And as much as I hated Indy 4, if figures from that movie had great sculpts and accessories, I wouldn't mind getting them either.

Yeah, maybe I can compartmentalize (though I don't think I "hated" TLJ as some do quite bitterly - I was more baffled/confounded by most of it, and was surprised more people didn't see what I viewed as obvious gaping holes and very silly choices) but after the PT, I was happily collecting a decent amount of stuff because I liked the designs or their connection to the OT (I liked the clone ship pilot for example as it was derived from the ATAT driver.)

I still like stuff like Watto, Padme's ship and the clone gunship from a design perspective, even if I don't seek those out as much as OT stuff. IF HT did a Watto, I'd probably get it, even though I couldn't sit through TPM again.

f81674c3f72c0ddb20184820697d8d9a.png

I wonder the exact same thing haha, but I guess as long as people are happy with the figure ultimately it's up to them, but like you, I personally cannot even IMAGINE buying a figure of a film I hated.

As someone who loved TLJ, spooktacular poses me a different issue: I want the Crait version over his "hobo" look, however I racked up $60 in rewards points thanks to the free codes, and I'm looking at a cool $147-ish with free shipping to get the deluxe version (along with some other points I had) of the "hobo" version, but at the same time I'm a "only one of each character" type collector. Eventually I'm sure Crait Luke will be dirt cheap too, but I'm an impatient man haha.

Great photos as always, man. How are you liking this figure?

Thanks ! I?m loving it, only thing that I don?t like is the limited torso movement , also I had to mod the hood a little bit since it comes stitched and limits the natural way that it?s supposed to sit

I wonder the exact same thing haha, but I guess as long as people are happy with the figure ultimately it's up to them, but like you, I personally cannot even IMAGINE buying a figure of a film I hated.

As someone who loved TLJ, spooktacular poses me a different issue: I want the Crait version over his "hobo" look, however I racked up $60 in rewards points thanks to the free codes, and I'm looking at a cool $147-ish with free shipping to get the deluxe version (along with some other points I had) of the "hobo" version, but at the same time I'm a "only one of each character" type collector. Eventually I'm sure Crait Luke will be dirt cheap too, but I'm an impatient man haha.

Yeah I would definitely pick up the Hobo Luke at that price. Although as, much as I prefer that look in the movie, I expect the Crait Luke will be the much more fun figure to pose and display.

Yeah, the Dagobah backdrop suggests a really interesting alternate path for later-life Luke.

While PC still lists November for this fig's shipping, my guess is they pull a January release.:gah: Maybe it'll be a Christmas surprise.

Yeah, the Dagobah backdrop suggests a really interesting alternate path for later-life Luke.

While PC still lists November for this fig's shipping, my guess is they pull a January release.:gah: Maybe it'll be a Christmas surprise.

This is one of two PO's I have left with SS (the other being Mudtrooper Han), all other PO's are with PC now (too many when I look at the list). But I'm not even confident of getting this from SS this month so I'd say next year is a given for PC to get it. Hope I'm wrong. I really want my Quarter Vader from PC before Christmas but not hopeful of that either.

This is one of two PO's I have left with SS (the other being Mudtrooper Han), all other PO's are with PC now (too many when I look at the list). But I'm not even confident of getting this from SS this month so I'd say next year is a given for PC to get it. Hope I'm wrong. I really want my Quarter Vader from PC before Christmas but not hopeful of that either.

Seems I spoke to soon. Just got the shipping soon notice from SS. 5 November.

I know there aren't many fans on here, but I suspect a lot of these ST figures will go up in price and become much sought after items once the trilogy is over. Especially with TROS likely to go out on a high note.

People complain, then people love, the circle of Star Wars fandom.

I guess if we're already going out on all these limbs here we can talk about the time in Which Master Skywalker was actually on Crait...
a5e29b5050c72c6e31403ae492c8d248.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not this again.. can we have one damn figure thread without this crap.

Back