1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D4BDCFBC-53F9-48FC-8928-44834BCA8577.jpg

Awesome. Those pics definitely ease the wait.

The fact that KG seemingly has to wait for the later batch from HT and Covid-19 crisis inevitably slowing down production and distribution processes means a 3 month extra delay for me. Crossing finger KG will soon put an end to that agony and send an email to confirm Luke is Force projecting himself to his new home soon.

This went waitlist on sideshow last night.....

Wow, really didn't see that coming. I think I saw him yesterday too and never saw the "Low stock" warning either. BBTS still has a few up if anyone still needs him. I also feel like he's sold out way quicker than any of the other recent ST figures, even TLJ Kylo took a very long time to sell out.

Wow, really didn't see that coming. I think I saw him yesterday too and never saw the "Low stock" warning either. BBTS still has a few up if anyone still needs him. I also feel like he's sold out way quicker than any of the other recent ST figures, even TLJ Kylo took a very long time to sell out.

Yep, I burned myself on this, I was waiting for May 4th to pull the trigger hoping sideshow would throw free shipping on him and then I could use my $25 off promo code plus reward codes to drop him under $200...Now I’m stuck debating if BBTS is the way to go.

Yep, I burned myself on this, I was waiting for May 4th to pull the trigger hoping sideshow would throw free shipping on him and then I could use my $25 off promo code plus reward codes to drop him under $200...Now I?m stuck debating if BBTS is the way to go.

BBTS only has 5 left I?m debating on getting from them or hoping a waitlist converts

Crazy how fast it just sold out with a few places. It was in stock everywhere then now it?s selling out everywhere

Yeah, I’m sure he was on people’s stimulus check list, can’t think of any other reason for this figure to suddenly jump off the shelves like this. The look was featured in the Rise of Kylo Ren comic recently as well though so maybe that had something to do with it?

Yeah, I?m sure he was on people?s stimulus check list, can?t think of any other reason for this figure to suddenly jump off the shelves like this. The look was featured in the Rise of Kylo Ren comic recently as well though so maybe that had something to do with it?

Oh I?m sure it was and I know I?ve read people liking the look more now with the comic coming out

Recent shot of mine. Pose is meant to be him pulling down the AT-M6s, something I wanted to see in the film.

c2803768c3fcb3bfc4451afc48222892.jpg

Back