Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I'm hoping for a re-realese of the ANH-troopers, I need em!

IDK if thats going to happen but we are definitely going to get ESB troopers and ST from the new prequels that may be similar but I don't see HT revisiting ANH ST for a while if ever.

131433kinigzi7iduue9di.jpg

46dd0bfc5350f5d08c166fe0347da3c1.jpg

More for my own curiosity...just wanted to see side by side pics of the new "Classic" Stormtrooper beside the ANH one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so at the show I was wondering what the heck this was/is. So it's just another rendition of the OT stormie?

The pic above is the best the ROTJ stormie has looked - the helmet looks better there (looked a bit wonky in a few earlier pics.) I like the weathering too, gives it a bit more realism. No stormie in any OT movie was perfectly pristine the way the HT ANH troopers are.

The helemt is not a very good match to the overall ROTJ shape, but I still love what they've done. And the blaster - great eye for detail.:clap

The pic above is the best the ROTJ stormie has looked - the helmet looks better there (looked a bit wonky in a few earlier pics.) I like the weathering too, gives it a bit more realism. No stormie in any OT movie was perfectly pristine the way the HT ANH troopers are.

The helemt is not a very good match to the overall ROTJ shape, but I still love what they've done. And the blaster - great eye for detail.:clap

The weird thing is Attakus, Gentle Giant and Kotobukiya all used the MGC blaster for their Stormtroopers and other troopers

Finally cracked open my stormtrooper exclusive set. Picked them up new for a steal ($400!) on the last day of a small con. They looked so good as a group with stormtrooper Luke, I decided to shoot something with them...

fdcecd34812f3e1c741337020b6ed3bc.jpg

The shuttle is from the X-wing miniatures game.

Back