Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think the price was too bad at $200 actually. Didn't really get this griping. I mean the average price for their figures run about $224-$330 right? Then I realized I was under Hot Toys' spell. I guess when you really put it in perspective, $200 for 1, or $200 for 2 is kind of lame.

View attachment 142919

Still, I'm sure Mr. Stormtrooper asked Hot Toys way more for the rights to his likeness than Mr. Clonetrooper did with Sideshow. It must be the Stormtrooper likeness licensing that made it cost what it did. Slim and squat are greedy ****ers.
Yeah, that puts things into perspective.

I feel it's similar with the RoboMurphy - likeness aside.

Last edited:
just got news from my local store, single pack sell at $176 and double pack at $329.. HT really banging this LINE .....

There's a separate thread for this, but in case you miss it, here's Budget Stark's First Look at the Stormtroopers.

Also, according to BS, they were not designed to accommodate Luke and Han heads, absent modifications. We all know what that means.

There's a separate thread for this, but in case you miss it, here's Budget Stark's First Look at the Stormtroopers.

Also, according to BS, they were not designed to accommodate Luke and Han heads, absent modifications. We all know what that means.

Those look amazing. 1:1 almost.
Anyone who said HT couldn't better SS on troopers must be eating crow right now. :lol These look outstanding. Price is crazy, but we expected that from HT.
It's cool that HT have given SS an exclusive to promote sales through them in US, though I couldn't give a toss for the gun rack.

Those look amazing. 1:1 almost.
Anyone who said HT couldn't better SS on troopers must be eating crow right now. :lol These look outstanding. Price is crazy, but we expected that from HT.
It's cool that HT have given SS an exclusive to promote sales through them in US, though I couldn't give a toss for the gun rack.

The gun rack is certainly no incentive. eX items can be such a hit or miss.

I was wondering what that gun rack EX was about -- confused me, in fact, as I kept thinking the the EX items for the set are the mouse droid and the heavy blaster. Didn't know SSC added one more for those who'd order from them. Yeah, maybe not an awesome enough item to commit some bucks for NRD.

Welp. Any doubts I may have had pretty much evaporated. I love the short trooper.

Back