Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like my troopers to be the same height. Pre-ordered two separately. I also wanted to avoid the NRD. Now I just need a villain to pose them with. Who do you guys think will be the first villain that HT releases? Or have they already announced something?

There's a separate thread for this, but in case you miss it, here's Budget Stark's First Look at the Stormtroopers.

Also, according to BS, they were not designed to accommodate Luke and Han heads, absent modifications. We all know what that means.

Just beautiful. Q3 2015 needs to get here now.

I couldn't find a $20 coupon that works for these guys...

All releases work with a coupon 2 months after they go up for pre-order. Pre-ordering these guys is probably a waste of time as they're unlikely to sell out before they start shipping. It's the rare HT product that is sold out early.

It's a shame they're coming out so late next year, which means they also won't be discounted for Spooktacular. ;)

Good thing that I went with the singles with no NRD then. If they sell out, I have them covered. In the very likely case that they don't I can just cancel the pre-orders and redo them with discount codes.

If they're sold out by this time next year I'd be very very surprised. ;) This is Star Wars, which means lots and lots of production.

I'm not too worried about them selling out, just getting the flex payment schedule going sooner is my concern. Been waiting for some new stormtroopers to be released, got 3 sets on order with payment plan set up for 7 payments. Reward points also soothe the pain in the long run, excited to get these in hand.

Little and Large for me.

And Sideshow can keep their weapon rack. It looks like the sprue left over after building a model kit.

It doesn't even really replicate this:

DLTRack_zpsf6d69024.png

15667460642_5be6cf9ccd_o.jpg

Yeah. I wasn't too upset with the $199 price tag. I mean, I knew it was going to be more than SS and most likely better quality.
I'm still so happy with the price I paid for my SS clone trooper vet. That was a deal.

And they still continue to over produce even now with all that unsold stock from past lines?

It seems so, not everything on their list is that old, but it's just sitting around. And this is Star Wars, so I'm sure no one wants to be caught coming up short. I'll get the two height troopers one way or the other (buy the set or two tall and trade for a short) but I won't do it until next year sometime.

Back