Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be nice to be able to use two coupons on the two-pack, wouldn't it? In a couple of months the single can be couponed to $180. But I so want the short trooper. We'll see what happens next summer.

That's why the two-pack should be $380 to start. I mean, technically two singles are cheaper than the set.

I'll probably order the single trooper only with the hope that they do an episode 7 trooper. Then I can have the evolution of the empire from phase 1 cone through new empire trooper

I saw a HK local post his Secret Base receipt yesterday and if I'm not mistaken it was just about US$315-320. Too bad our dealer follows SSC prices (I guess that means we're part of the Asian regions SSC says they distribute Hot Toys to). I was expecting though that the 2-pack won't be any cheaper than buying 2 singles. What HT and SSC does to add more value to the 2 pack is throwing those nifty extras exclusive to the set.

I recently paid $260 for a SS stormy BNIB [emoji16]

I'm sure the lucky guy who won TDW Thor and Loki IN TWO SEPARATE CONTESTS WITHIN A WEEK didn't mind :duff

I didn't think the price was too bad at $200 actually. Didn't really get this griping. I mean the average price for their figures run about $224-$330 right? Then I realized I was under Hot Toys' spell. I guess when you really put it in perspective, $200 for 1, or $200 for 2 is kind of lame.

trooper.jpg

Still, I'm sure Mr. Stormtrooper asked Hot Toys way more for the rights to his likeness than Mr. Clonetrooper did with Sideshow. It must be the Stormtrooper likeness licensing that made it cost what it did. Slim and squat are greedy ****ers.

I'm wondering if the exclusive will be available on sideshow long enough to be coupon eligible

I'm sure it will be. The only recent exclusive Hot Toys figure to sell out quick has been their Marty McFly. He sold out in what, an hour or two? Marty is the exception, not the rule.

Me think there will be a huge production run on these Stormtroopers, regular and exclusive.

Going to put this out there. Open offer for next year: If someone wants all the goodies from the two-pack but doesn't want the short trooper, I'll trade them a tall one for it.

I'm sure it will be. The only recent exclusive Hot Toys figure to sell out quick has been their Marty McFly. He sold out in what, an hour or two? Marty is the exception, not the rule.

Me think there will be a huge production run on these Stormtroopers, regular and exclusive.

Gonna be ALOT of homeless stormies.
Homeless_stormie.jpg

Awesome ... thanks sideshow for putting these up but restricting Australia . So ****ing upset

Back