Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they add Luke and Han heads and helmets, then I will pay $400 for this. So far i'm not at all wowed with HT Star Wars attempts.

LOL.... absurdly priced. I'll stick with my two SS Troopers that I paid $89 for. No way in hell these are worth twice as much.

These are made of ivory and dead elephants aren't cheap.

Lol.... BTW, I haven't set up my sabers and detolfs yet. Been crazy busy working full time at 1 job, and working on getting a new one off the ground at the same time. When I get a free weekend, I'll get them all put in my detolfs and take some nice pics.

Damn, I don't have the appropriate funny gif for this. Next time, I promise. ;)

Not a gif, but appropriate enough.

10624598_10204450787885781_253071673772097180_n.jpg

Seriously HT? These prices make SSC's Echo and Fives two pack look like the deal of the century. So disappointed.

Jesus, these look good! silly prices, but not surprised, everything HT is these days, mind you SS prices are generally pretty crazy now as well. Price aside, best Stormtroopers ever produced IMO.

Me.

I gots nothing to lose. Though I have no plans for 1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars, I would without a doubt buy the hell out of discounted Hot Toys Stormtroopers. Especially if Farmboy Luke (or any '77 Luke) is released. Those are do wants, unless they turn out looking like their ****** Han Solo.

The hobby has changed. There's no rush for me any more.
...anger leads to hate, hate leads to Pixelpiper, I sense much oestrogen in you.

Last edited:
More money than I expected. I need to wait this out and see in hands pics now.

If I order the single trooper do I get the tall one or short one?

I kinda wanted a fat one.

well, I ordered all I am allowed on SS, one ex set and 2 of the standard sets. a bit higher in price than I'd hope for, may still get one set off bbts... august is a ways out.

Back