Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look incredible. If SS made the mouse droid the exclusive it would have made people jump more to pre-order. The gun rack is useless IMO.

I do love the height difference in the two-pack. Will PO down the road.

R2, Scout Trooper and Bike, Han and Chewie, the Boba Fett PF I PO'd them all. C3PO and Luke X-Wing still to come. Next year is going to be Star Wars bliss!

What a raping price. No way am I dropping the soap for this. A gift coupon might ease the stretch though.

For that price I'll be in for two or 'em..........next year when they are couponed during Spooktacular 2015.. So glad I have my SSC versions and yes, I cant believe I said that.... :) Let me be the first to predict $349 for Hot Toys Vader.

Being not as sarcastic.... Possibly do a single purchase down the road when coupon eligible 179.99 is more tolerable and no offense intended but SSC knows that is the real price.... Business is business

When did you pay $89 for two SS stormies? 1941?

:lol

At launch!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item # Description U/M Ordrd Shpd Back Price Ext
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:
2124 PC 2 2 0 $89.99 $179.98
12-inch Stormtrooper
------------
Sub Total: $179.98
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $14.32
Sales Tax: $0.00
------------
Invoice Total: $194.30

The price for one alone I can handle but that 2 back is ridiculously overpriced. No way I would pay for two if them at that price so I'm fine with just one. I definitely agree it's a little pricy but not bad if you are just ordering one. EX is lame.

Unless I win the lottery, I refuse to pay $400 for these two figures. They look great, but I just cannot justify that cost.

There's that word again. Rape. Is there a lot of raping that goes on in the future?

Of course a business setting a price that someone doesn't like is the same thing as being sexually violated. :slap Come on, everyone knows better than that. Just use the universal f-word. It's multi-use and always fun.

These stormtroopers' price is actually kind of fair in Hong Kong. Just pre-ordered yesterday.
I wonder what caused the price jump from Sideshow:dunno

What a raping price. No way am I dropping the soap for this. A gift coupon might ease the stretch though.

subtle.

Wakowww_assisted_facepalm_style1.jpg

So they're $200 each and gotta get the pairs. That's not too out of line with prices these days. Heck, Sideshow is asking an average of $150 for their well-rendered clones and this is Hot Toys/Disney we're talking here so there's no way the word "bargain" was going to be in the picture so...no surprise there.

They look good...I just wish they were offering singles too...

But the only thing that does slow me down is that $40 NRD!

They have a single trooper for preorder too. $199.99

It'd be nice to be able to use two coupons on the two-pack, wouldn't it? In a couple of months the single can be couponed to $180. But I so want the short trooper. We'll see what happens next summer.

Back